Sign in to follow this  
beginners_luck

waiver pick-ups?

How does that work?? When I go to the site it says waiver rights revoked?? I have 3 players not even on a NFL team right now & might want to drop them. Just don't know what to do. Thanks!!

If i remember right it goes worst to first, but nothing can be submitted until tomorrow morning when the games are all done for the week

If i remember right it goes worst to first, but nothing can be submitted until tomorrow morning when the games are all done for the week

How do you submit for a player??

How do you submit for a player??

who do you want?

Some body needs to get a handle on the Waiver wire stuff. ShaneFalco was able to go in and pick up players, but the waiver wire order was not followed because other teams were not able to put in selects.

Saba said he worked on it until really late last night trying to get it to work. But there is still no way to pick a free agent off waivers. You can now get past the message that it is blocked, but the list of people is empty to pick from. The only 2 in the list are the players that ShaneFalco dropped.

I think the 2 players picked up by ShaneFalco need to be put back in the pool, we need to establish a timeline for when the waivers will be initiated and then let everyone know that they have until that time to put in the selections for free agents.

has anyone used this site before that can lend me a hand on how to setup waiver wire system? send me an email... saba_n23@hotmail.com

I was working on it till 1am last nigth and couldnt get it to do what I want it to.

Here is how it will work..when it does work.

the first week, it will be the reverse order of the draft.

AFter that.. it will be a revolving door. You hold your position unless you make a pick at which time you go to the back of the line.

Until you guys get a handle on this, please stop the free agent pick ups that are going on, shaneFalco has now picked up 3 players and I still can't. Anybody that has made roster moves without the official waiver wire process in place should be cancelled.

Somebody please clean this up before it gets too messy. All free agent picks up need to be reversed and then we need to start the waiver wire process again.

If this is not taken care of, I would like to drop out of the league and get my money back.

Until you guys get a handle on this, please stop the free agent pick ups that are going on, shaneFalco has now picked up 3 players and I still can't. Anybody that has made roster moves without the official waiver wire process in place should be cancelled.

Somebody please clean this up before it gets too messy. All free agent picks up need to be reversed and then we need to start the waiver wire process again.

If this is not taken care of, I would like to drop out of the league and get my money back.

Hold on a second.....

I'm not going to be a jackass and say that I should be able to keep all three players. Obviously, the waiver system isn't figured out right now, and the only reason i picked them up is because i thought they cleared waivers. Now that i know that they didn't, we can start over and get the waiver system in place. Right now, everyone is a free agent and can be picked up. It's under the "for owners" tab "acquire free agents." but before everyone goes and picks up players, lets get the waiver system set up.

Until you guys get a handle on this, please stop the free agent pick ups that are going on, shaneFalco has now picked up 3 players and I still can't.  Anybody that has made roster moves without the official waiver wire process in place should be cancelled. 

Somebody please clean this up before it gets too messy.  All free agent picks up need to be reversed and then we need to start the waiver wire process again.

Hold on a second.....

I'm not going to be a jackass and say that I should be able to keep all three players. Obviously, the waiver system isn't figured out right now, and the only reason i picked them up is because i thought they cleared waivers. Now that i know that they didn't, we can start over and get the waiver system in place. Right now, everyone is a free agent and can be picked up. It's under the "for owners" tab "acquire free agents." but before everyone goes and picks up players, lets get the waiver system set up.

everyone please refrain from picking up anyone.. it looks like the waiver wire is not working correctly.

I will clean up what has taken place so far.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

No problem at all... I don't mind dropping the one FA I picked up. Just let me know once its all cleared up.

Theyhateme and I are looking into it right now. From what i can tell the free agent pick ups should be locked out so nobody can do that all transactions should go through the Waivers.

Sorry to have sounded so harsh, it just seemed that nobody was taking the problem seriously. There was a lot of message traffic about waivers but nobody was doing anything about it.

Once you guys have it fixed the following weeks should be painless. As for now, maybe what we could do is setup a mini-draft style message thread, each user will have to be on-line (pre-established time) and we could go in order on a message thread and select or free agents. Sounds extreme, but hopefully there is only a few people wanting to do add/drops this week.

OK the waivers should be fixed now. All Fa's and droppe players that were done have been reversed and the waivers start as normal now. Submit your picks and have some fun. Sorry for the problem everyone.

OK the waivers should be fixed now. All Fa's and droppe players that were done have been reversed and the waivers start as normal now. Submit your picks and have some fun. Sorry for the problem everyone.

When will players clear waivers this week and in the future?

It looks like some picks just kicked in, don't we all get a chance to particpate before the waivers kick in.

I think we all needed a little more warning then that ?

It looks like some picks just kicked in, don't we all get a chance to particpate before the waivers kick in.

I think we all needed a little more warning then that ?

:thumbsup:

I didn't get a chance to submit my waiver picks

I did not get a chance to submit picks either :thumbsdown: :lol: :wall:

Can we please clear all the picks again, then send everyone in the league an e-mail and give them a full 24 hour notice before the waivers are released.

:wall:

When will players clear waivers this week and in the future?

This is why I wanted to know....

So, what do we do now?