Sign in to follow this  
Pale Rider

Week 1 Cheers and Jeers!

After a hopeful start on Thursday night w/ Brady, the fact I didn't start Courtney "I am going to catch 2 TD's tonight" Alexander was bad foreshadowing to the upcoming Sunday. No TD's from any RB or WR...nuff said!

Preseason hopes got nicked up a bit this week, it is only the first week but I had hopes that this line up would really pull in a lot of points... :rolleyes:

...anybody else have any thoughts about this past weekend?

I'm raising the bar for the Bastile Division

BRING IT!!!

Now lets just hope Coach Chin can be decisive about his weekly starting RB when they all get healthy...........

Owls might be the class of the league right now......but you better watch your back son. Chaos Theory and the Fightin Whities are definitely forces to be reckoned with.

Also, does any geek (Dan) win more often with a score among the bottom few? Seriously, he (Dan) does it every single year. It's like he (Dan) plans it that way when he (Dan) settles the schedule.

I'm kidding, but :unsure:.

From much less logic than that, 20 thousand old ladies were put to the torch only a few centuries ago.

I do believe I have some form of future vision, but don't think it extends to lineup projections.

It is the Gods laughing at us all. I hear it in the crackle of the flame. Probably some long lost ancestor.

Winning with a 4th tier running back is stupifying. Seeing J.Walker already checking out for the season is a very bad sign.

This maybe my only victory of the season.

I do believe I have some form of future vision, but don't think it extends to lineup projections.

I'm not suggesting that there's any funny business going on. But it's pretty :cry: when geeks (me getting snake bit more often than not) score in the top-three and lose while you seem to be the one who lucks out with a bottom-three (or -two) winner. It's more :wall: and :mad: and :wall: than :wall:. It's damn impressive.

Too bad we don't have a power ranking, this might be the only time I'd be up near the top!! :mad:

I don't think I can expect 40 points out of two of my rookies (Carnell Williams, and Alex Smith) every week.

Well this just keeps emphasizing that my team will only go as far as Culpepper and Alexander will allow.

They allowed zilch this weekend. :first: