Sign in to follow this  
GiantsRule

C'mon devildog, now's your chance

You've talked enough trash, now you have the opportunity to back it up.

My lucky ass reeled off a whopping 65 points last week to snag my first win of the season. My franchise QB turned the ball over FIVE freakin' times and didn't score. My only saving grace was my top player...a backup running back that I started on a whim. My only starting running back scored but couldn't break 40 yards rushing and his rookie backup had 25% of his production with only 3 carries. I touted Keary Colbert and was rewarded with a 2-catch, 11-yard performance! I don't even get to use the Denver "backfield" because that whole situation isn't settled yet.

Definitely not looking too promising. With franchise Drew in tow, you'll like quite the fool if you lose to my sorry-ass squad!

B!tch!

I'm feeling the love :lol:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday. :lol:

I'm feeling the love :rolleyes:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday. :sleep:

That's tooting? I'd hate to see if I was crapping all over my team!

I'm feeling the love  :blink:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday.  :huh:

You're playing the ole "talk down my team so if I do lose I won't look like an arse routine" Seen it a thousand times before, and I'm not going to let you do it. :unsure: You're not fooling anyone here, mister. I'm the underdog, gomer. :P

I'm feeling the love  :o

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday.  B)

You're playing the ole "talk down my team so if I do lose I won't look like an arse routine" Seen it a thousand times before, and I'm not going to let you do it. :wall: You're not fooling anyone here, mister. I'm the underdog, gomer. :P

Sounds like an acknowledgement of respect towards Giants Rules' status as defending Division and League champ. :o

I'm feeling the love  :bandana:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday.  :banana:

You're playing the ole "talk down my team so if I do lose I won't look like an arse routine" Seen it a thousand times before, and I'm not going to let you do it. :thumbsup: You're not fooling anyone here, mister. I'm the underdog, gomer. :P

Sounds like an acknowledgement of respect towards Giants Rules' status as defending Division and League champ. :banana:

I may seem rough on the outside, but I've got a soft inner core. B)

I'm feeling the love  :wub:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday.  B)

You're playing the ole "talk down my team so if I do lose I won't look like an arse routine" Seen it a thousand times before, and I'm not going to let you do it. :bench: You're not fooling anyone here, mister. I'm the underdog, gomer. :P

Watch out when GR stars down playing his own team, he walked through the playoffs all last year saying the same thing ;)

I'm feeling the love  :blink:

I don't need to write three paragraphs tooting my own horn. My team will do the talking come Sunday.  :lol:

You're playing the ole "talk down my team so if I do lose I won't look like an arse routine" Seen it a thousand times before, and I'm not going to let you do it. :thumbsdown: You're not fooling anyone here, mister. I'm the underdog, gomer. :P

Sounds like an acknowledgement of respect towards Giants Rules' status as defending Division and League champ. :blink:

I may seem rough on the outside, but I've got a soft inner core. :(

That's EXACTLY what your cellmate Bubba had to say about you. Imagine that!