Sign in to follow this  
Grigs Allmoon

When does the Front Office open up?

Guest TheCheat

It says Weds. in that bulletin space in the gdr interface:

Please note that all game results are unofficial until end of day Tuesdays when the NFL releases official game stat results. In addtion, you will be able to start making trade and free agent signings through the Front Office section starting Wednesday.

I can't find any info on that anywhere. All I've found is "Immediately after week 1."

Yes, they said Wednesday. Also, today the information at the top of the home page says that they will be taking the site down from 12am -3am (eastern) tonight. I wonder if that's when they are going to add the Front Office functionality. :cheers:

Communication is a big problem. Too bad there isn't a thread on their boards labeled General Updates with info on the times and status of these issues.

I can respect that it is a big job, getting something like this up and running. But now they have a group of people who have paid money for a working product, and some of us still have little info on how (or when) the whole thing works.

And I don't need any lectures from the BBall Heads about "its a learning process". Bullshit. Its a game and it should be playable when sold.

Like the Divisions, Like the "no hit if rescend RED offers", Like the highly skewed and unbalanced GM rating (not properly warned or explained in the instructions), Like a whole host of issues why a player doesn't go with the basic human instinct of "Show Me The Money" - there is a problem with communication.

Front Office was supposed to be up Wednesday. The problem is, we don't know whose Wednesday and what time that is? The guys living in Mom's basement can sit on their computers waiting all day for that magic moment. The rest of us just have to struggle in darkness.

Communication is a big problem. Too bad there isn't a thread on their boards labeled General Updates with info on the times and status of these issues.

I can respect that it is a big job, getting something like this up and running. But now they have a group of people who have paid money for a working product, and some of us still have little info on how (or when) the whole thing works.

And I don't need any lectures from the BBall Heads about "its a learning process". Bullshit. Its a game and it should be playable when sold.

Like the Divisions, Like the "no hit if rescend RED offers", Like the highly skewed and unbalanced GM rating (not properly warned or explained in the instructions), Like a whole host of issues why a player doesn't go with the basic human instinct of "Show Me The Money" - there is a problem with communication.

Front Office was supposed to be up Wednesday. The problem is, we don't know whose Wednesday and what time that is? The guys living in Mom's basement can sit on their computers waiting all day for that magic moment. The rest of us just have to struggle in darkness.

Agreed.

After my GM rating was unexpectedly trashed at the end of the FAB I was really hoping to get some first offers in on guys I want. Unfortunately it looks like it's just going to be dumb luck as to who is on when the Front Office opens.

Well this sucks.

I feel like I just bought Microcrap Software and am waiting for Service Pack one.

It opened up yesterday evening...

Also, are we supposed to get inside info on Free Agents? I was under the impression that we would, but I'm not getting any... Is anyone else?

Well this sucks.

I feel like I just bought Microcrap Software and am waiting for Service Pack one.

It opened up yesterday evening...

Also, are we supposed to get inside info on Free Agents? I was under the impression that we would, but I'm not getting any... Is anyone else?

At what time did it open? I still can't get in. :angry:

Guest TheCheat

No, no one is....I wondered about that too until I saw this on the related Help page:

In addition, there is no "Insider Info" for mid-season free agents. GM Rating does still have an effect in the value that a player puts on a particular contract offer.

Surprising but, fwiw, Cam explains the reasoning here: http://www.gamedayritual.com/forum/viewtop...47fc0fee1297c87

Guest TheCheat
At what time did it open? I still can't get in. :angry:

:pointstosky: Not cool...have you tried clearing your browser cache, logging out, and logging back in? Or punching your computer in the face?

At what time did it open? I still can't get in. :thumbsdown:

:lol: Not cool...have you tried clearing your browser cache, logging out, and logging back in? Or punching your computer in the face?

Tried all of that early this morning and I still can't get in.

:lol: Not cool...have you tried clearing your browser cache, logging out, and logging back in? Or punching your computer in the face?

It looks like they changed servers on us cause I couldn't find it originally either.

http://www1.gamedayritual.com/

Had to do a google search, point-and-click

Nevermind...just got in now.

Can someone explain to me why the link I had to the GDR site in my favorites suddenly stopped working? Did they change the address?

It looks like they changed servers on us cause I couldn't find it originally either.

http://www1.gamedayritual.com/

Had to do a google search, point-and-click

Well this focking sucks...a little warning might have been good. Now I'm looking at a huge focking list of players already offered contracts.

I'm gonna drop the boys a line. I'm with Dan on this, I realize this is the first year but we are paying for it. If they wanted to run a beta league, it should've been free.