Sign in to follow this  
b2b jaxx

ROUND 2 Cussin' and Discussin'

Picking 12th really sucks. In a money league, there's no way I pick Vick. But this is all for fun, right? Tear it up Vick! Let me add in another year of nail-biting with Fragile Freddie. Now just 50 more picks until i go again! :D

Fuxor!!! I didn't want to take TO that early, but he's boner player. Who wants to take a WR w/ the 14th pick? Not me. Fuxor! :D

I was going to take TO with the 2.01 pick, He'll be solid in Dennis Green's style of offense. I hate taking an injury risk so early with Fred but by the time I pick again I could have had Emmitt Smith as my feature back...

For some reason I have a semi-boner for Fred Taylor. I was prepared to fraft him w/ 2.02. I'm actually glad I didn't have to. He's gonna have a good year.

TylerRoseFan:

For some reason I have a semi-boner

eek!

At least you were excited about some option ... I made both of my picks with trepidation. Well, at least I'll have a shot at leading the league in touches per game ... which gives me a semi-boner when I think about it that way. wink

TylerRoseFan:

Shaman:
Looks like we have basically the same team...so far.
'cept mine's betterer.

Yeah, I know, I should have taken Cory Dillon, Stephen Davis or maybe Moulds ahead of Green, but seeing as I've drawn this same friggin' draft spot in just about every league I'm in, I figure I should have a bunch of different people on my teams.

Rusty Syringes:

Yeah, I know, I should have taken Cory Dillon, Stephen Davis or maybe Moulds ahead of Green, but seeing as I've drawn this same friggin' draft spot in just about every league I'm in, I figure I should have a bunch of different people on my teams.

It was a SOOOPRIZE.