Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

Anybody else worried about...

...the fact that issues are popping up for one or two owners/leagues and not for others? I'm not a software designer but I would think that if the software focked up standings, it would do it for everyone. Does this indicate some sort of unpredictable instability?

Examples???

Not arguing here, just can't think of any non-universal problems right now. Some of us are more vocal than others and/or may have noticed small probs.

Examples???

Not arguing here, just can't think of any non-universal problems right now. Some of us are more vocal than others and/or may have noticed small probs.

Just reading the forums and seeing that some folks are seeing players switched within their depth charts.

Haven't really seen any other league where the standings problem came up unless everyone else is just using email to alert Cam.

If it is a couple of users not knowing how to set their roster lineups, that is a problem with documentation or communication, not a problem with the software, per say.

What bugs the holy crap out of me is the freaking surprise factor.

I bet everyone thought that in the Regular season, our GM rating would give us Insider Info. Now they post a thread saying, No it gives too much of an advantage to some owners.

Question 1:

When did they decide this?

Question 2:

Why wasn't this explained better and sooner?

Question 3:

Who is in the know and not in the know about these decisions?

Guest rotochamp1
If it is a couple of users not knowing how to set their roster lineups, that is a problem with documentation or communication, not a problem with the software, per say.

What bugs the holy crap out of me is the freaking surprise factor.

I bet everyone thought that in the Regular season, our GM rating would give us Insider Info. Now they post a thread saying, No it gives too much of an advantage to some owners.

Question 1:

When did they decide this?

Question 2:

Why wasn't this explained better and sooner?

Question 3:

Who is in the know and not in the know about these decisions?

it is definitely a documentation issue. The in-season GM factor was this way in baseball as well, so its nothing that was decided recently.

Examples???

Just reading the forums and seeing that some folks are seeing players switched within their depth charts.

Haven't really seen any other league where the standings problem came up unless everyone else is just using email to alert Cam.

My depth chart was changed too. Booker and Gardocki magically got into my lineup, but as it was a bit of a net gain, I'm not complaining... :thumbsup:

Guest biggtyme13

I put javon walker in ir then the site froze up i went back in and mcgahee was on the ir hes trying to fix it but its still not fixed

I put javon walker in ir then the site froze up i went back in and mcgahee was on the ir hes trying to fix it but its still not fixed

I noticed that too.. I was like WTF(!)

Guest TheCheat

When I went back to my depth chart today, my PK and P were switched again.

Unlike last week tho, I was able to switch 'em and save the change myself. Make sure to check your queues.

When I went back to my depth chart today, my PK and P were switched again.

Unlike last week tho, I was able to switch 'em and save the change myself. Make sure to check your queues.

Got the same thing this week.