Sign in to follow this  
Blitzen

scoring seems fuxored

Each of my guy is "doubled", i.e. if I have two HB positions, James is playing both despite the fact that Cadillac should take 50% of the plays. Same all the way down the list of players. I think the Stranglas are the same. Don't know about anyone else.

Guest rotochamp1

it was happening to everyone.

I just refreshed and it seems to finally be fixed.

I think Brett Farve scored to many focking points.... This is an all QB league here.

I want to agree with you but the man completed about 73% of his passes. When you go 32 for 44 with 342 yds, 3 TDs & 2 Ints...you're gonna score lots in Fantasy. This league is biased towards QBs that pass a lot AND ARE ACCURATE. I don't necessarily agree with it but it's what we have at the moment.

Guest TheCheat
I think Brett Farve scored to many focking points.... This is an all QB league here.

Gee, ya think? :angry:

But not just any QB...efficiency matters a lot (so Favre's gonna have his bad days, no doubt)...that's a big part of how Blitzen pulled away from me w/ Roethlisberger's, oops, I mean Hasselbeck's :banana: amazing first half. :wall: (As you know, Le Cajun's much better than he's been playing too...once he gets it together, I'm not looking forward to facing him and your murderer's row of WRs.)

McNabb scores 70 points all by himself.

Makes it hard to keep up. Check out his System Bonus (17 pts!)

very, very skewed.

McNabb scores 70 points all by himself.

Makes it hard to keep up. Check out his System Bonus (17 pts!)

very, very skewed.

HB 1 Alexander, S.

S+ 15.2 42%

WR 1 Owens, T.

S+ 16.4 100%

WR 2 Moss, S.

S+ 17.1 100%

WR 2 Johnson, C.

S+ 15.2 100%

Getting a high Scheme bonus isn't necessarily hard, just need to know your players strengths. I almost think that having a +17 Scheme bonus when you score 70 points almost makes you look like a bad stategist

I still don't have a good handle on the scheme bonus area.

The best scheme bonus I got was for S.Davis's 3 TD day and it was less than 7 points if I recall correctly.

This game has a lot of hurdles to overcome if it is going to find a wide market. I would suggest they develop a "game lab" simulator for the newbie (which should be all of us, but isn't) to learn the impact of decisions on roster, scheme and depth chart.

It is frustrating and only compounds the bad taste of the perverted power of the GM rating (players taking 20% less in money because of the "shady" factor :blink: .) I am still steamed over this and would not recommend the game as it stands to anyone.

Personally, winning and losing isn't the criteria I judge a game by. It is "am I having fun". So far, this hasn't been much fun. Maybe it will get better. I'll keep plugging away this season.

The best scheme bonus I got was for S.Davis's 3 TD day and it was less than 7 points if I recall correctly.

This game has a lot of hurdles to overcome if it is going to find a wide market. I would suggest they develop a "game lab" simulator for the newbie (which should be all of us, but isn't) to learn the impact of decisions on roster, scheme and depth chart.

It is frustrating and only compounds the bad taste of the perverted power of the GM rating (players taking 20% less in money because of the "shady" factor :rolleyes: .) I am still steamed over this and would not recommend the game as it stands to anyone.

Personally, winning and losing isn't the criteria I judge a game by. It is "am I having fun". So far, this hasn't been much fun. Maybe it will get better. I'll keep plugging away this season.

Amen brother. :thumbsup:

I started to get a little bit of a handle on the Scheme bonus after most of last weeks scores came in. Took me a while to decript the tables at the end of the manual but I think I can determine things now. A lot of it is based off of efficiency (pass %, YPC, etc) not on overall points scored. The more 1st downs and yards per carry a HB gets in Power or Classic Run the better his bonus. TEs seem to be best suited to Balanced and WRs & QBs like the Pass-Oriented.

Guesss I'm just rambling...