Sign in to follow this  
devildog

Couple recent quotes I'd like to highlight

It's amusing to me that I could play Daunte against your 8 starters and it will still be close. But keep talking. I hope that #1 overall next year is a real doozy.

Pretty sad state that one player, a quarterback no less in a league that doesn't favor QB scoring, is STILL better than your entire team.

We haven't had an all-defeated team before but you've easily got the best shot since the guy that traded his whole draft away for Kurt Warner.

That is all.

It's amusing to me that I could play Daunte against your 8 starters and it will still be close. But keep talking. I hope that #1 overall next year is a real doozy.

Pretty sad state that one player, a quarterback no less in a league that doesn't favor QB scoring, is STILL better than your entire team.

We haven't had an all-defeated team before but you've easily got the best shot since the guy that traded his whole draft away for Kurt Warner.

That is all.

I am truly humbled. Nothing more I could say.

That's right, he said it........................... :wall:

Any of you bastards that say you "knew Daunte would be this Ty Detmerish" would be f'n liars!

I'm here to entertain....................at GR's expense of course.

You know, as I recall, you're the one that started this trash talking. I simply welcomed you into the league and wished you luck.

I'm here to entertain....................at GR's expense of course.

You know, as I recall, you're the one that started this trash talking. I simply welcomed you into the league and wished you luck.

Thanks, I feel quite at home. Sorry man but those quotes were too good to pass up :headbanger: