Sign in to follow this  
krispykleen

Halfway there!

Well, I hate to have blown my wad this early in the season by winning a game, but now I'm halfway to my goal of doubling last year's win total with 10 games to spare.

Sorry, DrJ, but you may have to settle for 1.2. :huh: (OK, probably not, but youneverknow)

Well, I hate to have blown my wad this early in the season by winning a game, but now I'm halfway to my goal of doubling last year's win total with 10 games to spare.

Sorry, DrJ, but you may have to settle for 1.2.  :lol: (OK, probably not, but youneverknow)

Congrats, a very nice win by your team. :huh:

Now, if you could go back to scoring 30 points at least for this week, it would be much appreciated. <_<

Sorry, DrJ, but you may have to settle for 1.2.  ;) (OK, probably not, but youneverknow)

Congrats, a very nice win by your team. :headbanger:

Now, if you could go back to scoring 30 points at least for this week, it would be much appreciated. :)

And best of all you Beat Folston while you were at it!! KRISPY!!! <_<

And best of all you Beat Folston while you were at it!!  KRISPY!!! :blink:

Hey, no problem. I love cripple fights!

Leave Jetdoc and I out of this. :lol:

:D

Two wins, baby! If I double my output like this every year, I'll be back in the playoffs in, oh... 2008 or so. :cheers: