Sign in to follow this  
rexnervous

Willing to trade - need some help

With Warner going down (and my guess is longer than shorter) and Frerotte (ugh!) my backup actually on a bye this week...willing to move people to get a decent QB for rest of season.

I've looked at most of your rosters and see a few interesting QBs available - however, at this point the roster size is too big for me to figure out what exactly you might need (other than, say Alexander, who is untouchable).

Also, I'm limited by my available salary.

Post here if you're interested. A few of you I will be sending emails via the GameDay interface (which I hope works, and has your right email).

Serious here - plus it needs to take place almost immediately for me to have a QB this weekend.

A few of you I will be sending emails via the GameDay interface (which I hope works, and has your right email).

I believe I'm pretty safe from that set of emails. I just dropped Pennington who was my starting QB that earned me a negative point total 2 of 3 weeks and my backup is Wright who'll probably be benched once Boller returns.

A few of you I will be sending emails via the GameDay interface (which I hope works, and has your right email).

I believe I'm pretty safe from that set of emails. I just dropped Pennington who was my starting QB that earned me a negative point total 2 of 3 weeks and my backup is Wright who'll probably be benched once Boller returns.

Um, yes you were :thumbsup:

In fact, I was shocked to find a team w/ only one QB on roster, and Wright at that.

You got as much wheelin' and dealin' to do as I :banana:

Point of information - The messaging system does work, but nowhere does it state who is sending the message. It has "gamedayritual - messaging" as the sender. I am sure there are some scenarios where that fact could make things very confusing.

Point of information - The messaging system does work, but nowhere does it state who is sending the message. It has "gamedayritual - messaging" as the sender. I am sure there are some scenarios where that fact could make things very confusing.

That's for sure. I would have had no idea who sent me a message until I came here and read this thread, and combined that with some roster cross-reference.

Is there anyway to look at all rosters at a glance? And yes, I'm also having some trouble finding what FFT board handle goes with each team.

Smoov, I just sent you basically the same offer as I did to rex for Aaron Brooks.

Smoov, I just sent you basically the same offer as I did to rex for Aaron Brooks.

Appreciate the offer but can't realistically accept knowing that we face each other this week. I'm willing to play with Wright for the moment seeing as I had negative points from Pennington 2 of 3 weeks. Figure it can't get much worse than it has been already :unsure:

Is there anyway to look at all rosters at a glance? And yes, I'm also having some trouble finding what FFT board handle goes with each team.

Same here. They used to have that little legend on the front page, which helped, sometimes, but now I am lost, having not really known any of you until this.

Guest TheCheat

Same here. They used to have that little legend on the front page, which helped, sometimes, but now I am lost, having not really known any of you until this.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

I thought it was just me...my ugly workaround has been to click the mail icon on the front page for a team and see the name in the new message for that team (before canceling the message).

Appreciate the offer but can't realistically accept knowing that we face each other this week. I'm willing to play with Wright for the moment seeing as I had negative points from Pennington 2 of 3 weeks. Figure it can't get much worse than it has been already :wall:

Didn't notice that. OK.

We need a list!

Leaside Lobsters = Mike M

Eastside Geckos = rotochamp1

Athens Abyss = Wildman

All-Moons = Grigs Allmoon

Bend Zemmiphobiacs = rexnervous

Dixie Devils = SmoovJello

Boston Stranglas - TheCheat

Saratoga Bloodhorses - biggtyme13

Underdogs - Blitzen

America's Team - stoops22

Back Bay Brawlers - lasallax

Borg0805 - DanSez

Carolina County Boyz - Theyhateme45

Denver Destroyers - Tankslap

Fresno Bulldogs - Antonio Gates Gate

Tennessee Titans - SteveMy

Dan, can you explain the original of the Borg0805 team name? Are you a Trekkie? :geek: :cheers:

America's Team - stoops22

Dan, can you explain the original of the Borg0805 team name? Are you a Trekkie? :geek: :bandana:

Somewhat off topic here but has anyone had a stoops22 sighting??? Hasn't been any post by him in here and it doesn't seem like any team management has taken place with A-Team. If I had over $32 M in cap money and virtually no D to speak of, I'd be makin' some MAD trades and FA claims.

...and I believe they like to be called Trekkers :P

Griggs - got your proposed trade, on face of it looks fair but I need to review tonite after work

I sent you a PM.

And I sent you one back.

take a look, time's getting short.