Sign in to follow this  
devildog

When do waivers close?

The rules state kick-off of first game:

Waivers: Owners from may pick up Free Agents after the draft through the start of week 16. From the end of the draft and the start of the regular season, waivers will be processed twice a week, once on Tuesday morning and once on Friday morning. Once the regular season starts the waiver process will be open for requests from Tuesday at 12:00 am EST to Wednesday at 6 am EST. They will then be processed sometime Wednesday morning. From the time the waivers are processed to the kickoff of the first game of the week waivers will be first come first served. Waives are closed from the start of week 16 to the end of the free agent draft. Max rounds for waivers will be 4 rounds.

With that being said........

I want to drop D. Patten and pick-up B. Finneran

B. Finneran will be in my starting line-up for this weekend's games.

I sent an e-mail to our commish already.

Mike, I need a starting line-up from you, I'm working on this, not sure WTF is going on. Waivers do lock at gametime, but it's focked up right now, I will continue to work on it, I have manually put waivers through as I have been reported them. Added Nugent for you and guessed on a line-up for you, hope you can submitt what you want if i guessed wrong.

Alright, not sure why this ocvcured this week, and not real sure if I have it fixed for next week, but I think it is. I will try to be around next week Sunday am to handle any issues. I processed all waiver requests made by email to me before 1 pm or posted on the board by 1pm by the league rules.

If there is ever any issues, waiver requests on this board are binding as they have been in the past when problems have arised with the web site. If you can not get in, please notify me by email or AIM, and then post any move you need to make here. If you did that this week, I took care of it.

Sorry for any problems this caused, hopefully all issues were taken care of.

There has been a couple of times I have found waivers closed way before gametime, once on a saturday.

There has been a couple of times I have found waivers closed way before gametime, once on a saturday.

:lol: Let me know if this occurs again. We'll get it fixed.

:banana: Let me know if this occurs again. We'll get it fixed.

No big problem now that I know that I can post a pickup here. The week before I found it closed and didn't try again, assuming it was closed till the next week. This last week it was shut off but I looked again later and it was open and I got my pickup. So it seems like an intermittent thing. :lol:

:rolleyes: Let me know if this occurs again. We'll get it fixed.

Shiat like this doesn't happen in the Landry League................ :rolleyes:

I guess the commish over there is much better :rolleyes:

:wall: Let me know if this occurs again. We'll get it fixed.

Shiat like this doesn't happen in the Landry League................ :wall:

I guess the commish over there is much better ;)

we have a commish??? I've never seen him :wall:

Anyone have any issues this week with waivers?

No, and unfortunately my last minute stealth attempt to cut Greg Lewis failed :lol:

Anyone have any issues this week with waivers?

No, and unfortunately my last minute stealth attempt to cut Greg Lewis failed :rolleyes:

Funny, I have no problem dropping players and having no one pick them up. :wall: