Sign in to follow this  
Da Bomb

Re: hellothere

hey all, just a note about hellothere. he just got a job a week ago that if a good distance from home and doesnt have much, if any internet access. he talked to me about a week ago to have me set lineups and what not for him until he gets settled in there and can find net access. only problem is that there was some miscommunication this week as i saw him posting online earlier this week and thus thought he had got access after all. so when i was busy all weekend and didnt do much with even my teams til late at night saturday, i considered his teams and then was pretty sure the lineups were in so i just let it be. as it turns out, neither of us made the fix, and we both, especially i, apologize for it. i will make sure to stay on top of it for him as long as he needs it the rest of this season. looks like not too much damage was done, but sorry anyhow.

:thumbsdown:

I would like an email from hellothere about this, also he can give you his password at the RTSports site if you need to modify his lineup.

I would like an email from hellothere in any even, if you could pass the message on, please.

thanks

and thanks for covering for a friend

i have his password and its all set up for me to get his lineup in, so no worries in the future. it was just a miscommunication this week as i saw that he was online earlier in the week and assumed he had taken care of his teams because of that. i should have checked but was busy all weekend and didnt even get to my own teams til about 2 am saturday night, and he has like 6 or 7 lineups to get in so i thought about it, was pretty sure he wouldve fixed lineups when he was on earlier, and left it at that. neither of us realized it til last night around 8 pm. so yeah, its my bad and apology offered up and it will be taken care of from here on out.

for the record, in case of continuing injuries and what not, can someone give me a link to rules so i know how to handle waivers and lineup requirements? thanks.

edit: im pretty sure ht has no real internet access at all, so you may have to take my word on this. he already verified it with me and with us in IBL as well. best i could do would be to wait til the next time i hear from him, probably sunday, and give him your phone number and tell him to call you to verify.

there is no requirement to cut players until Feb/March.

Look at RTSports for available players

you bid free agent points each week. Deadline is Thursday midnight East Coast Time and must be sent to scatterjack and myself (a double blind system)

You may bid on up to three names

they can be independant bids or in some series of conditionals

Example:

I bid:

1 on Player A

1 on Player B

1 on Player C

- or you can conditional -

I bid:

1 on Player A If/Not Then 1 on Player B

1 on Player C

In this case you are spending up to two points

Point 1 is for player A OR B

Point 2 is for player C

you can string all three names into one conditional

I bid:

1 on Player A If/Not Then 1 on Player B If/Not Then 1 on Player C

Do you know of his intentions on retaining the team?

send me an email and I will respond with the ruleset

dland1957

at

yahoo

dan-

i have every intention of retaining the team, i am just on a job (temporary) in alabama. i am roaming all over for the next 2 or 3 weeks. in that time i am only on the internet where and when i can find it. neither are easy as for time contraints as well as i am in a lot of backwoods places. bomb is filling in as a stopgap incase i can't fix my lineups in time. ala last week. it was an honest error so im not upset or anything. just giving everyone a heads up. the job was thrust on me quite quickly. they needed people here quick. i got a call a thursday morning. and set out that night so everything was a rush. i will be back before long to lead my team to another title no worries :headbanger:

Well, then be sure to send a few refreshements to da Bomb for taking care of business while you are away.

Thanks for keeping us up to date and good luck with the job.