Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

Running back injurys

With the injurys to some runningbacks this week im sure some of you are looking for one. I have Portis, McGahee, Mewelde Moore who are all starters along with Larry Johnson and Tony Fisher who will probably be starting in GB with Davenpoop out and Green out. Send me some offers im listening to them all.

Slash may be interested :banana:

Of course, I would rather you didn't trade him any so I can be the ONLY Undefeated !!! :banana:

Slash may be interested :banana:

Of course, I would rather you didn't trade him any so I can be the ONLY Undefeated !!! :banana:

Well you should get one from me before Slash does so he doesnt kick your butt. At 1-4 i dont think ill be kicking anyones butt this year. I think its time i start looking forward to next year. Send me an offer, I'm entertaining all of them. And how many true #1 running backs are there anymore with so many teams going to a RBBC? There are maybe 12 GOOD Rb's and i have two! With two more that very possible in Moore now that hes starting in MN and LJ

I will be making a decision by friday on if i will trade a RB to anyone just so those of you that have sent me offers know whats going one. For those of you that dont that might be interested I am looking for reciever help, young players, and picks.

Slash may be interested :thumbsdown:

Of course, I would rather you didn't trade him any so I can be the ONLY Undefeated !!! :thumbsdown:

:cheers:

:bench:

:thumbsdown:

Slash may be interested  B)

Of course, I would rather you didn't trade him any so I can be the ONLY Undefeated !!!  :cheers:

:P

:mad:

:)

Slash lives................