Sign in to follow this  
e-factor

What's up?

Sorry for not posting much this year. Some personal sh!t going on. Hope everything is going well for all and I haven't thrown in the towel yet. The walking wounded will prevail..................

:rolleyes: :unsure: :wall:

Nice to hear from ya, efactor. Keep the faith with your team. Giants Rule has gone from the cellar to the top of his divisional heap. Hope the personal life issues let up so you can post more in the future. :shocking:

Nice to hear from ya, efactor. Keep the faith with your team. Giants Rule has gone from the cellar to the top of his divisional heap. Hope the personal life issues let up so you can post more in the future. :thumbsdown:

<_< Hope things calm down some.

You owe $25 for your draft pick you traded. I tried to send you Battles email, but all your emails keep coming back as over quota. Do you have a new email?

Hey man, hope you are well.

Tough season with Walker, Deuce and now JJ (should be back soon)

You owe $25 for your draft pick you traded. I tried to send you Battles email, but all your emails keep coming back as over quota. Do you have a new email?

Yeah, my home email is jacked up right now. In the meantime, send it to eric_knutson@countrywide.com and I'll send the check in.......................

Thanks brother....................... :wall:

You owe $25 for your draft pick you traded.  I tried to send you Battles email, but all your emails keep coming back as over quota.  Do you have a new email?

Yeah, my home email is jacked up right now. In the meantime, send it to eric_knutson@countrywide.com and I'll send the check in.......................

Thanks brother....................... :shocking:

sent.