AirRam

Showdown of the worst teams

SSG or KGG?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. SSG or KGG?

• SSG
    • KGG
    • GFIAFP

Nobody competes with Sesame for pure suckitude.

It appears I'm at least a contender in the race for the first pick. I am a winner!

:pointstosky:

It appears I'm at least a contender in the race for the first pick. I am a winner!

;)

You've just been unlucky. You've scored about the same amount of points as me and I'm 3-2. Go figure.

:(

You crushed him. Although it helps when your opponent starts a RB under suspension ;) Atleast give the appearance that you're trying to win.

Although it helps when your opponent starts a RB under suspension

:wall:

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I think that's pretty freaking gay but I haven't had a second to check out his alternatives. If he didn't have anyone else on his bench to put in I'm good with it. If he's throwing the season I'd be a little ticked, as should the rest of you.

This is AirRam by the way. I lost a bet and now have this craptastic logon for another 2 months.

:banana:

Yeah, I think that's pretty freaking gay but I haven't had a second to check out his alternatives. If he didn't have anyone else on his bench to put in I'm good with it. If he's throwing the season I'd be a little ticked, as should the rest of you.

This is AirRam by the way. I lost a bet and now have this craptastic logon for another 2 months.

Agreed. But, I don't think he's throwing the season. He submitted his lineup on Saturday, so it's not like he let last week's lineup sit and didn't touch it. He knew enough to put Jerry Porter in after his bye week. I think it was just an oversight.

But, if it happens again and Miller has to fix it, then we'd have a problem.

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :wall:

I'm giving him the benefit of the diubt and saying he forgot about the suspension or his the wrong button.

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :thumbsup:

I'm giving him the benefit of the diubt and saying he forgot about the suspension or his the wrong button.

Before the game, Pearman looked like a pretty good start with Fred Taylor out.

Check's in the mail BTW.

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :pointstosky:

Before the game, Pearman looked like a pretty good start with Fred Taylor out.

Check's in the mail BTW.

Yeah, when it was announed that Fred was out it was pretty late and most sources assumed that Pearman was to be the benifactor of increased carries. The heavy usage of Gore was really a surprise. Kyle Johnson is becoming a td thief but how much of one really didn't become totaly evident until this week.

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :cheers:

Guess he hit the wrong button two weeks in a row. :ph34r:

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :(

This is BS :thumbsup:

SSG also checked into MFL less than 3 days ago

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :wall:

This is BS :rolleyes:

I will look into this, didn't check ity b/c I went to the game. The last RB that he has started that was playing will be started. I will deal with the rest with him.

look at his RB's, his best choices are gore and kyle johnson :banana:

This is BS :o

I will look into this, didn't check ity b/c I went to the game. The last RB that he has started that was playing will be started. I will deal with the rest with him.

Sounds to me like he is only getting a slap on the wrist? :lol:

He has intentionally tried to throw games two weeks in a row. I guess that is inline with acceptable League Conduct?

:unsure:

BTW - I wasn't up to date on Henry. I'm trying to submit a good lineup every week but my team sucks so much I'm lucky to score 20 points a week.

BTW - I wasn't up to date on Henry.  I'm trying to submit a good lineup every week but my team sucks so much I'm lucky to score 20 points a week.

:headbanger: Sounds good to me, hang in there, you've had some bad breaks, keep building, you can get there!

BTW - I wasn't up to date on Henry.  I'm trying to submit a good lineup every week but my team sucks so much I'm lucky to score 20 points a week.

:mad: Sounds good to me, hang in there, you've had some bad breaks, keep building, you can get there!

I also think you shouldn't be changing peoples lineup. Would you do the same if I was in first place and just forgot? I think not. I would prefer if you put Henry back into my lineup. It's the only fair thing to do I'm going to lose either way so it won't matter.

And as for you devil dog and CA_7. I forgot about Henry being suspended it's as simple as that. But that's cool, go ahead and accuse me of cheating. :lol:

:cheers: Sounds good to me, hang in there, you've had some bad breaks, keep building, you can get there!

I also think you shouldn't be changing peoples lineup. Would you do the same if I was in first place and just forgot? I think not. I would prefer if you put Henry back into my lineup. It's the only fair thing to do I'm going to lose either way so it won't matter.

And as for you devil dog and CA_7. I forgot about Henry being suspended it's as simple as that. But that's cool, go ahead and accuse me of cheating. :(

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=174041

It was spelled out clearly the action that would be taken a week ago. I did not and won't change the first one, when the expectation is spelled out a week before, if has to be done. That decision stands.

:cheers: Sounds good to me, hang in there, you've had some bad breaks, keep building, you can get there!

And as for you devil dog and CA_7. I forgot about Henry being suspended it's as simple as that. But that's cool, go ahead and accuse me of cheating. :rolleyes:

I didn't accuse you of anything, just pointed out what you were doing. If you didn't know Henry was suspended, maybe fantasy football's not your thing. Zero carries a few weeks in a row may have tipped you off that's something was up :rolleyes: Your grand declaration a couple weeks ago after you actually won a game was disconcerning as well. I really don't care whether you're throwing the season or not, but it's pretty obvious you're not putting forth your best effort. It doesn't take a genius to see that.

I have talked to CDub and he is fine, he assured me this was an over sight and he is trying to put the best team out there. He's in it for the long haul and that is what I care about.

This discussion is over now, let's get back to the league!