Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

Trading

Trading will be allowed and encouraged by the league. IMO trading adds a lot of fun to the league and as long as it doesnt get out of hand can only make the league more enjoyable. All trades will be subject to the commisioners final approval and will be presented to the league. If anyone has something against the trade a post can be made or contact the commish immediately. 3/4 majority will be required to veto trades. A trade deadline, near the end of November will be instated. All trades must be completed by that date and will be prosessed by then as well. Trading of players and/or picks for only one year in advance will be allowed. After the deadline, teams out of contention may "agree in principle'' to a trade, however the deal will not be official until after the season. Immediately following the Fantasy bowl our offseason will begin and trading will be allowed again under the same rules.

Should anything be added to that?

I think there should be a trade deadline, like 2-3 weeks before OUR playoffs start to keep the bottomfeeders from unloading everybody and keeps the playoff teams from loading up during the playoffs.

Trades COULD still be made, but the players could NOT be used the rest of that season.

smitty,,,,,,,

I"m sorry I don't know how to answer you. I'm not sure what part of my post you have a question about.

smitty,,,,,,,

I"m sorry I don't know how to answer you. I'm not sure what part of my post you have a question about.

sorry..i edited the original post(check the last couple sentences for additions) :thumbsup:

fine with me. whatever everyone decides.

Sign in to follow this