Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

*Draft order*

Seems like everyone is a bit antsy, including myself- to see the draft order.

I will use this site to determine the order http://www.firststepconsulting.com/UFF/Ran...nerateStart.asp

edit-basically everyone has checked in or let me know they will be soon so i figure its ok to give this a go :thumbsdown:

for the record-ca7 is in europe and wont be back until 5/19

1. Do_you_know_Frankie_Rayder?

2. jwood

3. shugar42

4. adam smitty

5. kilroy

6. ca_7

7. sparkky

8. us navy devil doc

9. bezzerck

10. football fan

11. hoos first

12. shox

This will be 'snake' style for the entire initial draft.

2. jwood

3. shugar42

4. adam smitty

5. kilroy

6. ca_7

7. sparkky

8. us navy devil doc

9. bezzerck

10. football fan

11. hoos first

12. shox

:thumbsdown:

Picks can be traded...i will start a trade thread and you will need to have both teams in the trade agree to it there.

FTR, would be willing to move down IF i can get a good offer.

2. jwood

3. shugar42

4. adam smitty

5. kilroy

6. ca_7

7. sparkky

8. us navy devil doc

9. bezzerck

10. football fan

11. hoos first

12. shox

:thumbsdown:

Do you not like your spot or unhappy with the way it was done?

If your interested in the 5th spot I may be willing to trade.

At the risk of getting started off on a bad note I do have a problem here. I would be making this post regardless of the position I am drafting.

I am not saying the Commish cheated in any way, but the problem is we don't if he did or did not cheat (I am assuming no one else viewed the results of the draft generator website). I am the Commish for a couple of my leagues and I think it is very important you do thinks with full disclosure. The draft should have been generated in such a way that everyone would know it is legit.

There is a great dice roll website where the results are emailed directly (by the website) to the commissioner, so both the owner and commissioner know each teams roll. Lowest roll goes first, 2nd lowest 2nd and so on. This is the method I normally use.

Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble and I am not asking for a redo. Just posting my comments for education purposes. :thumbsdown:

At the risk of getting started off on a bad note I do have a problem here. I would be making this post regardless of the position I am drafting.

I am not saying the Commish cheated in any way, but the problem is we don't if he did or did not cheat (I am assuming no one else viewed the results of the draft generator website). I am the Commish for a couple of my leagues and I think it is very important you do thinks with full disclosure. The draft should have been generated in such a way that everyone would know it is legit.

There is a great dice roll website where the results are emailed directly (by the website) to the commissioner, so both the owner and commissioner know each teams roll. Lowest roll goes first, 2nd lowest 2nd and so on. This is the method I normally use.

Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble and I am not asking for a redo. Just posting my comments for education purposes. :D

I knew this would come up. I see where you are coming from. This might need to be discussed.

I trust Smitty, since I was in some leagues with him last year(he paid me on time), but doing the draft like that without everybody signed in might turn some people off.

And Im not saying this because I dont like my draft position. :thumbsdown:

Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble and I am not asking for a redo. Just posting my comments for education purposes. :thumbsdown:

I thought someone might say something about that but i wasnt sure how anyone could view the results...I didnt cheat and wouldnt think about that but if people want it redone with the dice rolling we can do that

Another thing i could do is redo it and have shugar42 come and witness it...(he lives here in my town)

Obviously I'm happy with where I am. Every pick has it's advantages and disadvantages. I have #2, but I don't pick again for a LONG time. As a matter of fact, I'm probably going to try to trade down.

I honestly don't think anybody has to worry about cheating on the initial draft. It's not that big of deal. Especially for $20. If this were a high stakes league, then maybe, but it's not. It's a $20 for fun league.

At the risk of getting started off on a bad note I do have a problem here.  I would be making this post regardless of the position I am drafting.

I am not saying the Commish cheated in any way, but the problem is we don't if he did or did not cheat (I am assuming no one else viewed the results of the draft generator website).  I am the Commish for a couple of my leagues and I think it is very important you do thinks with full disclosure.  The draft should have been generated in such a way that everyone would know it is legit.

There is a great dice roll website where the results are emailed directly (by the website) to the commissioner, so both the owner and commissioner know each teams roll.  Lowest roll goes first, 2nd lowest 2nd and so on.  This is the method I normally use.

Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble and I am not asking for a redo.  Just posting my comments for education purposes. :cry:

I thought someone might say something about that but i wasnt sure how anyone could view the results...I didnt cheat and wouldnt think about that but if people want it redone with the dice rolling we can do that

Smitty as I said earlier I am not requesting a redo, in fact would be against.

I also was in no way trying to claim you cheated. I hope my comments did not offend you. :thumbsdown:

At the risk of getting started off on a bad note I do have a problem here.  I would be making this post regardless of the position I am drafting.

I am not saying the Commish cheated in any way, but the problem is we don't if he did or did not cheat (I am assuming no one else viewed the results of the draft generator website).  I am the Commish for a couple of my leagues and I think it is very important you do thinks with full disclosure.  The draft should have been generated in such a way that everyone would know it is legit.

There is a great dice roll website where the results are emailed directly (by the website) to the commissioner, so both the owner and commissioner know each teams roll.  Lowest roll goes first, 2nd lowest 2nd and so on.  This is the method I normally use.

Again, I'm not trying to cause trouble and I am not asking for a redo.  Just posting my comments for education purposes. :cry:

Smitty as I said earlier I am not requesting a redo, in fact would be against.

I also was in no way trying to claim you cheated. I hope my comments did not offend you. :cry:

not at all...but if you dont want a redo and everyon else is fine with it lets just move on :thumbsdown:

uhhh yeah.... i can guarantee you smitty would not cheat i'm good friends with him... and yeah i have first pick but even if i had last...i would still be saying this... Smitty did not cheat i know him well also...for 5-6 years..... trust me he is the last person in the world that would screw up the draft and it's order... it's completely unessesary to redo the draft.

I don't think any cheating was involved and feel no need for it to be redone. If it becomes an issue I guess we could just put it to a vote.

In the future I would suggest getting everyone's okay on it, but I don't think it was a big deal.

I'm ok with things as they are. There probably is no "sure fire" way to do something like this.

There's always going to be a way/angle to suspect foul play if one is apt to that kind of thinking.

And I'm NOT saying anyone here is or has stated suspicions of anyone or anything.

Mailing off $$$ to a screen name and address requires more trust than a draft order. IMHO

Sign in to follow this