Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

Game moved to Friday

The Dolphins Chiefs game has been moved to friday. Make sure that you have your lineups in if you plan on starting any players from either teams.

A few teams dont have kickers in their lineups. What gives?

Well they better do it before friday at kickoff or they are screwed, bieng that this is a last min change by the league an error will be forgiven for staring a player in a bye.

Well they better do it before friday at kickoff or they are screwed, bieng that this is a last min change by the league an error will be forgiven for staring a player in a bye.

If their kickers dont play friday they can wait until Sunday right?

I thought you could change the lineups if the players you're switching havent played yet.

If their kickers dont play friday they can wait until Sunday right?

I thought you could change the lineups if the players you're switching havent played yet.

Yes the playersdont lock or atleast shouldnt until the kickoff of their game

:huh: :P :wall: I have to pay attention to those schedule changes, I missed starting chambers. He looked like ###### until the bomb from the waterboy

But m m m my m m m my m m my momma said never start Chambers unless hes playing the chiefs.