Sign in to follow this  
Bill Swerski

Nominations For New Members?

Looks like we have a few owners not returning...

I'd like to nominate McBonkonon, SD Jones, and Jetdoc.

Bonky and Jonesy have demonstrated interest and Jetdoc has proven to be a pretty good roto owner in the GHB league.

Any thoughts? :(

Hey, thanks! Thanks a lot. :cry:

You never said that you wanted in. :cry:

If you do, I nominate Buffy@$@

How many officially are needing to be replaced?

Blitzen, Dagger, and Farmer Bernie are all quitting as per their emails to the league. You're on the fence 'cuz "you don't like keeper leagues" :cry:

Hey, thanks! Thanks a lot. :unsure:

I hope you understand that joining this league means that you will basically be paying Nate at year's end.

I think it's actually in the league rules.

:clap:

Blitzen, Dagger, and Farmer Bernie are all quitting as per their emails to the league. You're on the fence 'cuz "you don't like keeper leagues" :lol:

I prefer the term "resigning".

TIA

Blitzen, Dagger, and Farmer Bernie are all quitting as per their emails to the league. You're on the fence 'cuz "you don't like keeper leagues" :rolleyes:

I prefer the term "resigning".

TIA

You no longer have the ability to title your departure after you quit.

can anyone email me a list of my team? i haven't be able to log in for about 6 months and need to figure out keepres.

:ph34r:

krausspost@gmail.com

As long as we're discussing this, what do people think about freeing the departed's players to free agency, and having a supplemental keeper draft after the rest of us drop to five? I think it will be more fair, and more enticing to new people--and could make players previously unavailable, available.

As long as we're discussing this, what do people think about freeing the departed's players to free agency, and having a supplemental keeper draft after the rest of us drop to five? I think it will be more fair, and more enticing to new people--and could make players previously unavailable, available.

What if my keepers stink and I want in on the action? Can I quit and then reapply to the own Dagger's team? :(

Also, I'm not really sure how the supplemental keeper thing would work, I'll have to give it some thought.

ALSOALSO!@#! OB1 said he would be interested in a team as well. Good roto owner from the GHB minor leagues. :thumbsup:

What if my keepers stink and I want in on the action? Can I quit and then reapply to the own Dagger's team? :wall:

Also, I'm not really sure how the supplemental keeper thing would work, I'll have to give it some thought.

ALSOALSO!@#! OB1 said he would be interested in a team as well. Good roto owner from the GHB minor leagues. :first:

here's how I think it would work:

"Dead teams" completely released to FA

Cut Down Day occurs for remaining teams; to five keepers

After CDD, the three new owners (or however many there are at that point) would go through a 5-round supplemental draft.

The regular draft would then occur as normal.

i think that sounds like a more attractive option than just regurgitating the same teams, or giving out the teams fcfs or whatever!@#

;)

I think we should redo the keeper league rules and once that is done, throw everyone back into the drafting pool...

What if my keepers stink and I want in on the action? Can I quit and then reapply to the own Dagger's team? :D

ALSOALSO!@#! OB1 said he would be interested in a team as well. Good roto owner from the GHB minor leagues. :cry:

here's how I think it would work:

"Dead teams" completely released to FA

Cut Down Day occurs for remaining teams; to five keepers

After CDD, the three new owners (or however many there are at that point) would go through a 5-round supplemental draft.

The regular draft would then occur as normal.

You left out: "and then Nate wins the league".

HTH

:lol:

I think we should redo the keeper league rules and once that is done, throw everyone back into the drafting pool...

Says the guy with shitty keepers. :wall:

We could throw posty a bone and give him a special dispensation to join the free agent keeper free for all, since his team royally sucks at keeper positions.

Well the one thing that I don't like is that if someone was luckily able to get ARod the first year of the league, they will have them year-in and year-out...

I doubt none of the top studs have ever been traded in the league and if they have, they were probably only dealt one time...

Maybe have a keeper system where anyone taken in the first 5 rounds you can't keep and then everyone else if you want to keep them are worth 5 rounds less the following year... Any non-drafted player would be worth say the 18th or 19th round...

Then the following year, if you want to keep your 7th round pick, that is your pick for the 2nd round... If you want to keep your 14th round pick, that is your 9th round pick... Anyone drafted in the first 5 rounds are unkeepable... This way, getting lucky with Pujols or ARod due to a random draft order, you can't keep the guy forever...

actually, i got lucky with pujols as a waiver wire pickup the 1st year of the league!!@#

:wall:

Since we have had so much ownership turnover the last few years, it might not be a bad idea to start all over again. There's only five of the original twelve members left, if I'm counting right. TR, Ditka, Torrid, EFocker, and Noafocker.

Perhaps we each keep a franchise player on our current rosters and redraft into a newly constituted keeper league with escalating costs for players like posty suggested?

Just an idea. :wall:

Since we have had so much ownership turnover the last few years, it might not be a bad idea to start all over again. There's only five of the original twelve members left, if I'm counting right. TR, Ditka, Torrid, EFocker, and Noafocker.

Perhaps we each keep a franchise player on our current rosters and redraft into a newly constituted keeper league with escalating costs for players like posty suggested?

Just an idea. :(

:rolleyes:

Since we have had so much ownership turnover the last few years, it might not be a bad idea to start all over again.  There's only five of the original twelve members left, if I'm counting right.  TR, Ditka, Torrid, EFocker, and Noafocker.

Just an idea. :(

:rolleyes:

you forgot to add the "..." after the banana

Since we have had so much ownership turnover the last few years, it might not be a bad idea to start all over again.  There's only five of the original twelve members left, if I'm counting right.  TR, Ditka, Torrid, EFocker, and Noafocker.

Just an idea. :lol:

<_<

you forgot to add the "..." after the banana

:first: ...