Sign in to follow this  
JiggaMan

John L goes absolutly nuts after blocked FG

I don't know if anyone heard coach John L (from Michigan) go nuts after Ohio State blocked a Michigan FG before the half last week. The guy went NUTS!

Rome has been playing the audio clip all week and it's hilarious! Does anyone knoe where I can find the clip???

Also, along with this guy going nuts.. he was comparing the John L blowup with John Kerry (I think it was Kerry) when Kerry went bonkers during his presidential campaign. "We're gonna go to ohio.. and washington.. and california.. etc..." Anyone know where I can get that clip as well.. it's so funny comparing both of 'em.

:unsure:

I don't know if anyone heard coach John L (from Michigan) go nuts after Ohio State blocked a Michigan FG before the half last week. The guy went NUTS!

Rome has been playing the audio clip all week and it's hilarious! Does anyone knoe where I can find the clip???

Also, along with this guy going nuts.. he was comparing the John L blowup with John Kerry (I think it was Kerry) when Kerry went bonkers during his presidential campaign. "We're gonna go to ohio.. and washington.. and california.. etc..." Anyone know where I can get that clip as well.. it's so funny comparing both of 'em.

:unsure:

Howard Dean, not Kerry

I saw John L. do it live and was like :blink:

John L is coaching Michigan State not Michigan. hopefully that will help you in your search.

Heard it live, i was like :D never heard a response like that from a coach during a live interview on the field. He went nuts, he was screaming at his asst. coaches before that too.