Sign in to follow this  
Brownsbackers

Green is a piece of crap

Arizona QBs Coach Dennis Green has decided who will start at quarterback (McCown or Warner) against Tennessee, but won't make his choice public until shortly before Sunday's kickoff. Green said he told the team who the quarterback will be but nobody's talking. (ESPN)

C'mon dude. I need McCown to start :lol:

What can you do? All "experts" are saying McCown will start and go ahead and pull the trigger. BUT, unless you have Joey Harrington as your other option, I can't take a chance, albeit slim, of a big fat goose-egg while that pile of poo Warner gets the nod. Who knows? Green may even have them split series!?! Nothing would surprise me with the way these NFL coaches are acting lately. I'm in 2 leagues and have McCown in both - wanted to start him this week... instead I picked up Aaron Brooks off the wire in both leagues and am starting him to be safe. Not going to get a flukey L in fantasy because Green wants to be Mr. Crafty this week with his QB's. What an A-hole!!! (I got burned by Dillon not playing last week, not going to happen again this week with the junky AZ QB's). :D