Sign in to follow this  
Parkers99

Traded FOR Culpepper, Burleson & Moore

2-4 and second lowest point scorer in my 12 team 2 QB league :lol:

Time to shake it up...

I Gave: Plummer, Marvin & MA

I Got: Culpepper, Burleson & Moore

Now I have McCown & Culpepper at QB... BIG gamble; but if your loosing anyway, whatcha got to lose? QB's get 6 pts for TDs. I'd say I've got about a 50% chance that my team blows up this week. That would give me trade bait and an opportunity make some deals next week. If I'd kept the status quo, I'm almost certain I wouldn't have made the play-offs.

Fellow 2-4'ers: Never give up, Never surrender!

Go down swingin' :lol:

Seriously, it's time to limit the number of abbreviations for player names.

I had to sit here and think for five minutes on who MA might be...

and we all know that thinking kills brain cells! :thumbsup:

That's not gambling, that is giving up! Culpepper will NOT finish the season. In fact, I'm betting he goes to the bench after getting beat at home this week to the lowly Packers. His so called "injury" will be given as the excuse!

I already have MEMO and Taylor and I'm currently trying to work a trade for Cpepp and Burelson.

I'll start them ALL this weekend. I have a double header too :unsure:

There is a thin line between gambling and making stupid trades, you made a stupid trade. But good luck, you'll need it.

Sorry, MA=Mike Anderson.

QUOTE (Turcaso @ Oct 21 2005, 01:23 PM)

Say hello 2-14

You may very well be right. I'm definately putting all my eggs in one basket; But it's painfully obvious that Marvin isn't quite Marvelous anymore and my team was desperate for a spark.

I'm not a Vikings Homer and I doubt they'll return to the offensive powerhouse they were; But, it IS possible. If they are ever going to blow up, it'll be this week... at home... against the Packers. If they do: I'm GOLD, Jerry, GOLD!

Boom or Bust. We'll know for sure on Sunday.

At least I'm playing well in my other leagues. ;)

and we all know that thinking kills brain cells! :D

It took you 5 minutes to realize that MA = Mike Anderson? I'd say the damage is done! :D

Great trade for somone in your position.

Marvin Harrison He's is the only true commodity that you gave up. And he clearly is not the player he was last year. I would also like to bring up that there is a distinct possibility that Indy runs away with home field advantage in the AFC costing INDY players some game time during the last week or two of the season.

Jake Plummer No one, unless desperate, wants Plummer as their fantasy QB.

Mike Anderson True RBBC going on in Denver and I see MA getting the short end of it real soon.

With a Vikings schedule of

Packers

@ Panthers

Lions

@ Giants

@ Packers

Browns

over the next 6 weeks, I'd give you a real good chance at getting your season back on the right track.

3-4 :D and excited about climbing back to .500 next week! Luckily, I read here that Burleson still wasn't 100%, so I started Gabriel.

I feel a lot better about my chances to make the big dance! :lol:

Not so fast my friend! This was ONE GAME against one of the worst defenses in the league AT HOME! This does nothing to show me that any Vikings, other the M. Moore as a flex/3rd RB have any chance to score on a consistant basis. Let see what they do on the road against the Panthers before talking too much smack!

Not so fast my friend! This was ONE GAME against one of the worst defenses in the league AT HOME! This does nothing to show me that any Vikings, other the M. Moore as a flex/3rd RB have any chance to score on a consistant basis. Let see what they do on the road against the Panthers before talking too much smack!

Packers are not one of the worst Ds in the league

HTH

Packers are not one of the worst Ds in the league

HTH

Ya but the Pathers give up tons of yards in the passing game.

They made Mccown look like a superstar.

Saint beat them.

Miami put up 27

GB put up 32.

Lions 21

Not saying the Vikings will show up, but the Pathers D is just not that good.