Sign in to follow this  
War Pigs

***Official Ricky Williams 100 yds Thread***

1st Q in the books & he only needs 103 yds. & TD to make it.

Wow, at that rate he'll make it in ........ Ummmm.. Never mind......

Why didn't anyone else figure out that a short week was bad for Ricky's stats?

1st Q in the books & he only needs 103 yds. & TD to make it.

Wow, at that rate he'll make it in ........ Ummmm.. Never mind......

Why didn't anyone else figure out that a short week was bad for Ricky's stats?

in 5 Quarters of play this season... 7 carries for 5 yards

At that pace he will need 145 carries to reach 103 yards :cry:

How long before Saban realizes that Ricky is a casualty and gets his best personnell on the field (Ronnie Brown)?

He is averaging -.8 yards per carry.

Only -125 more to go to 100 (i didn't do the math so back off)

he's probably running bad on purpose so Brown will get the bulk of the carries and he can earn his paycheck sitting on the sidelines. It's not like the guy has any interest in actually playing football.

he's probably running bad on purpose so Brown will get the bulk of the carries and he can earn his paycheck sitting on the sidelines. It's not like the guy has any interest in actually playing football.

Wouldn't surprise anyone.

What paycheck? With all of his fines, he's not earning much. ( I think it nets around $200,000 for the year) If he wants to build up a "maryjane" nest-egg, he will have to play another season and to do that, he will have to play well enough for some team to want him.... :pointstosky: :shocking:

I just dropped Ricky Williams for Mewelde Moore.

Ricky Williams had 6 carries for -1 yards. Remember, kids, that's what happens when you smoke pot.

My newest superstar:

Mewelde Moore

What paycheck? With all of his fines, he's not earning much. ( I think it nets around $200,000 for the year) If he wants to build up a "maryjane" nest-egg, he will have to play another season and to do that, he will have to play well enough for some team to want him.... :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

If he doesn't play, he has to pay something like 8.6 million back. That's the money he's playing for. :(

Ricky Williams had 6 carries for -1 yards. Remember, kids, that's what happens when you smoke pot.

My newest superstar:

Mewelde Moore

A starting RB was still available on waivers in Week 7? I'ts not even an 8 team league. :pointstosky:

Ricky Williams had 6 carries for -1 yards.  Remember, kids, that's what happens when you smoke pot.

My newest superstar:

Mewelde Moore

A starting RB was still available on waivers in Week 7? I'ts not even an 8 team league. :huh:

We can only carry a maximum of 4 RBs in our 10 team league and somebody dropped him last week when the Vikings lost to the Bears 28-3. My good fortune as he already cleared waivers and was just there for the taking.

My newest superstar:

Mewelde Moore

Yea, I dropped him for Kevin Jones in a 14 teamer. I just cant have that crappy play.

Ricky Williams

23 carries, 127 yards, 2 TD's :shocking:

Ricky Williams on dope

6 carries, -5 yards, 0 TD's :shocking:

Actually, if you think about it, a more accurate assessment would be "that's what happens when you stop smoking pot"

:lol:

LOL! Great thread. Maybe if he hit the bong he'd get the munchies and put on a little more weight. All this talk the last couple weeks about him putting on the pounds and being closer to his college weight now seems like pure BS.

And boy that Brown run for the TD was something else.... Saban's pick will do all right, and I'm sure he's proud of it. Ricky was just a situation that Saban inherited. I hope to God he gets something for him though!