Sign in to follow this  
sabtoker

CBS SH*TSLINE (Giants Homers HELP!)

I had to pick up and start a WW WR this week because of the Moss injury and byes....

Did some extensive research on what WW WR could sneak in a good game for one week. Considered D. Patten and P. Price........ But, Baily's gimpy and 2 rooks may be in his place, so i went with old Veteran Toomer...

Then, this Sh*T comes up on CBS:

LATEST NEWS

Giants players are alluding to the possibility WR Tim Carter will get significantly more time at the expense of veteran Amani Toomer. Carter has only four catches this season for 75 yards.

(Updated 10/21/2005).

FANTASY ANALYSIS

Carter is nothing more than a low-end flier in Fantasy leagues that use more than three wideouts. This is more of an FYI for those hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Toomer. It looks like you can forget about Toomer rediscovering his magic at this point. He is Fantasy waiver fodder now.

:headbanger: CBS SUCKS ARSE!!! :mad:

WHERE THE F' DOES CBS GET THIS SH*T???????????

What the hell does "Giants players are alluding to the possibility" mean????

GIANT HOMERS (moose) IS THERE ANY TRUTH BEHIND THIS?????

I would figue he may even get more looks now that Plax has Spasms???

Guest MUGS
FANTASY ANALYSIS

Toomer is nothing more than a low-end flier in Fantasy leagues that use more than three wideouts.

Fixored

:headbanger:

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Re: Eli is throwing more to Shockey and Burress than (Amani) Toomer. Does he just have better chemistry with those guys?

Many times the coverage dictates exactly where that ball would go and many times the play is set up that way. You expect one or two different kinds of coverages and the ball will go according. We've had pretty good balance coming in. It didn't happen yesterday, but we didn't have a whole lot of success yesterday doing anything. So, I wouldn't start the 'Well, this guy is getting the ball and this guy is not getting the ball.' That's not the way the thing is designed at all. Toomer made a great play on fourth down against the Rams. All those receivers have been utilized. Tim Carter was utilized yesterday as well. Maybe we should use Tim Carter more.

FANTASY ANALYSIS

Toomer is nothing more than a low-end flier in Fantasy leagues that use more than three wideouts.

Fixored

:wall:

I guess that would make sense if my league started more than 3 WR?? :mad:

Thanks for the help :headbanger:

Re: Eli is throwing more to Shockey and Burress than (Amani) Toomer. Does he just have better chemistry with those guys?

Many times the coverage dictates exactly where that ball would go and many times the play is set up that way. You expect one or two different kinds of coverages and the ball will go according. We've had pretty good balance coming in. It didn't happen yesterday, but we didn't have a whole lot of success yesterday doing anything. So, I wouldn't start the 'Well, this guy is getting the ball and this guy is not getting the ball.' That's not the way the thing is designed at all. Toomer made a great play on fourth down against the Rams. All those receivers have been utilized. Tim Carter was utilized yesterday as well. Maybe we should use Tim Carter more.

If CBS-hit got their write up from that quote by Manning, my suspicions are confimed .....

CBS PLAYER NEWS SUCKS ARSE!!!

Guest MUGS
sabtoker 

Posted: Oct 21 2005, 11:04 PM

Report PostQuote Post

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 34823

QUOTE (MUGS @ Oct 21 2005, 05:01 PM)

FANTASY ANALYSIS

CODE

Fixored

thumbup.gif

I guess that would make sense if my league started more than 3 WR?? rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the help thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Toomer is nothing more than a low-end flier in Fantasy leagues that use more than two wideouts.[/QUOTE]

Re-fixored :huh: