Sign in to follow this  
brentleim

Lineups...

I thought the game started at 9:00 and never got a chance to start Ward and he practiced today... ARRRRGGGHHH!!! :wall:

Guest MUGS
brentleim 

FF Rookie

Fixored :cry:

Ballsy admiting that

Why wouldn't you be able to submit your lineup (that doesn't include tonights player) any time before Sunday's game. That is how every site I have ever played on works.

Guest MUGS

brentleim-tough break, but as stated, can't you change the rest of lineup unti lSunday?

Good luck

I forgot, too. Fortunately we only lose the services of KC or Mia players, so I couldn't start Gonzo. I quickly dropped Rhodes, grabbed Troupe from the free agent list and inserted him in my lineup. The way Gonzo has been playing, I will probably come out ahead!!!

No, our lineups have to be set 5 minutes before the first game of the week... no changes whatsoever after that... i think we are gonna change it to setting it 5 minutes before each players game... but thats cool... I had a good day of golf... about 5 300 yard drives... but im not mentioning the 3 putts i had... :cheers:

I forgot, too. Fortunately we only lose the services of KC or Mia players, so I couldn't start Gonzo. I quickly dropped Rhodes, grabbed Troupe from the free agent list and inserted him in my lineup. The way Gonzo has been playing, I will probably come out ahead!!!

Troupe was on the WW... :blink: how bizarre... :shocking: