Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Is Chris Chambers even playing?

Well Jack......I see you have B. Jones.....Same with me........Hopefully he can do some damage on Sunday..........

well throw to the guy 100 times and he is bound to catch 2.......He sucks!!

I will neither agree nor disagree. Don't really care either as this is the only week I will start him. :banana: :banana:

Well Jack......I see you have B. Jones.....Same with me........Hopefully he can do some damage on Sunday..........

let us pray

at least ronnie's starting to look like the #2 pick

:banana: So happy I traded him for T. Jones in one league.  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:  :banana:

nice league :banana:

I will address this later. :banana:

I traded for T. Jones going into week three. His "#1 Wr: at that point was A. Johnson....Hou was on a bye week three. His RB were:

Willie Parker

Rudi Johnson

M. Anderson

L. Johnson

and T. J.

Remember, WEEK 3, that looks like an all star lineup of RBs. I offer Chambers for TJ....he thinks it's a fair deal,....done. Matter of fact, Chambers is still his best WR (A. J. and Clayton). So now it's looks like highway robbery....at the time it looked like a fair trade, That's the Art of the Deal.

Pulled through for me as a last minute replacement for Moss. I was kind of miffed about having to start him early because I was still deciding between him and Mason. I picked the better matchup IMHO.

Oh, I didn't see the game, how did Sage end up in the game? I have Frerotte as my backup QB and with Griese down for the season that leaves me with Brunell. I know that it is pretty gay to carry 3 QB's, but it was one of those things were you go real late on QB's and sort it out with the waiver wire. Seems to be working so far. Griese will be put on IR as soon as I pick up Chester Taylor.

0 points to 13 in a hurry.

And suddenly, all is well again in fantasyland. :pointstosky: