Sign in to follow this  
GoBucky1

Priest...

2 of the series priest has been in have gone 3 and out thanks to boerigter and green. This series LJ is on right now has been 6 or so minutes? and they've just been eating away, finally got smart to RUN the ball. Figures, when preist isn't in!

Its brilliant! Think how many more titles Dallas would have rotated Emmitt out every third drive? How many titles the Lions would have won!

I thought everyone (including the KC coaching staff) was saying a week or two back that after the bye week, they were going to start letting Priest shoulder more of the RB duties>? WTF??? Last week Johnson had more carries than Priest for the first time all season, and now LJ's getting more action again.

Man, they piss me off....

Its brilliant! Think how many more titles Dallas would have rotated Emmitt out every third drive? How many titles the Lions would have won!

I think that Johnson is making a good argument that Holmes' success was very much system-related.

On the bright side, you Holmes-owners have a much better chance of actually having Holmes for your fantasy playoffs this year. He seems to rarely be around after week 12 or 13 recently.

I think it has a lot to do with the older Priest on 4 days rest... Im a Priest owner and considered benching this week because of this... but I just didnt have the ballz

Uh, maybe because he's better :shocking:

better at what? fumbling or not getting to the edges?

oh that's right. both :ph34r: