Sign in to follow this  
ROCKET

Hey Scooter?

Seriously rocketguy. On this bored I have not seen anyone as close as you to being completely obsessed with someone as you are with Larry Johnson.

Seriously rocketguy. On this bored I have not seen anyone as close as you to being completely obsessed with someone as you are with Larry Johnson.

Yeah OK, whatever. It's funny how Scooter and the Padre groupies were yucking it up here a half hour ago. I'm just getting a real kick out of this as I actually had to start LJ this week with Caddy on bye. I had Priest 3 years ago in his prime and it's not my fault you jagoffs can't see the writing on the wall, now it's time to for LJ :lol: :shocking:

Seriously rocketguy.  On this bored I have not seen anyone as close as you to being completely obsessed with someone as you are with Larry Johnson.

Yeah OK, whatever. It's funny how Scooter and the Padre groupies were yucking it up here a half hour ago. I'm just getting a real kick out of this as I actually had to start LJ this week with Caddy on bye. I had Priest 3 years ago in his prime and it's not my fault you jagoffs can't see the writing on the wall, now it's time to for LJ :clap: :(

I have Larry Johnson on 2 of my 4 teams. You are just obsessed with the guy, I'm sorry.

Bet you'd have liked that last TD :(

I'm happy for both backs. I'm fine with that TD - that means more running by the Chiefs.

I look at it like this: If any other Chief scores a TD it's the same as if LJ scores one in terms of fantasy.

I am at peace with that - there's a whole second half and the Chiefs are up 8. Should be more carries for both backs.

Yea, rocket, you are quite sick.

:cry: :cry: Priest owner I presume? :lol:

If you have more than one person on your case, not including those on this board(I'm referring to the countless psychiatrists who've tried to prescribe you meds), obviously something is wrong! Please, listen to them, they are not sugar-puffs lying to you. There are things wrong in your head, so, give into the temptation and take drugs.

Has the thought of why you never get laid crossed your mind? Hmm, read deep and far into this thread, you'll find out why. There's some medical advice for ya! :banana:

:(

:clap:

:clap:

:( :clap: Priest owner I presume? :banana:

At least Scooter has a guy he can start every week and LJ.

...unlike rocket.

Seriously rocketguy.  On this bored I have not seen anyone as close as you to being completely obsessed with someone as you are with Larry Johnson.

Yeah OK, whatever. It's funny how Scooter and the Padre groupies were yucking it up here a half hour ago. I'm just getting a real kick out of this as I actually had to start LJ this week with Caddy on bye. I had Priest 3 years ago in his prime and it's not my fault you jagoffs can't see the writing on the wall, now it's time to for LJ :banana: :clap:

You need to calm down.

Re-read my topic/post. I was in no way "yucking it up", just reporting an injury as I heard on Internet Radio. I then commented that I didn't expect all the hate on LJ, so in fact, I was saying the opposite of what you say I was saying. I say. :clap:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=177045

It was a pretty neutral post, so your hostility towards me is uncalled for. :(

You're pretty obsessed there, dude. Relax already. I'm nothing but :cry: these days. Don't put words into my mouth and we'll get along fine.

:clap: :banana: Priest owner I presume? :clap:

At least Scooter has a guy he can start every week and LJ.

...unlike rocket.

zactly...I'm real happy I got LJ in the deal for Delhomme - I'm the last guy who would celebrate a LJ injury.

:(

Oh no, I'm being ganged up on by countless disgruntled Padre owners. I don't think I can take too many "you never get laid" comments, stop you're killing me. And Scooter I'm glad you're OK with your second overall pick losing the lions share of carries as well as td's to his backup. At least it'll keep him fresh for the rest of the year and we all know how important that will be :(

I have both Priest and LJ, and I just can't see how any Priest owner can be happy with the current situation. No matter how you spin it, this is oficially a RBBC in KC. Sure, Priest will still put up decent numbers, but are decent numbers the reason we drafted him?

I have both Priest and LJ, and I just can't see how any Priest owner can be happy with the current situation. No matter how you spin it, this is oficially a RBBC in KC. Sure, Priest will still put up decent numbers, but are decent numbers the reason we drafted him?

Bingo, we got bingo. With all the name-calling aside Padre was a top 3-5 pick and LJ was a 4th-6th round pick. My whole arguement from the git go was that LJ had tremendous value where he was taken and Priest was over-valued. It's funny how this whole LJ/Padre thing has evolved into a pis$ing match but I for one am glad I only own LJ and didn't draft Padre with a top 3 pick ( I never picked that high anyways and wouldn't have taken him that high).

Guest MUGS

ROCKET- quit pestering the manges/padre owners..lol