Sign in to follow this  
Blue Martini

Who watching KC

I don't believe so. No injury, or reason he will be.

The 2 series he was in before LJ's explosive series, green/boerigter went 3 and out both times. THen when LJ came in, Vermeil and Saunders realized to RUN THE BALL, thus LJ got his 8 or so carries, 40 yards, and aTD, plus 8 minutes of possession.

:wall:  :wall:  :wall: He had 4 carries 1st drive, been 12 -1 in favor of LJ ever since...is he done for the night?

Try reading the play by play.

:rolleyes:

Then remember Vermiel: 2 drives Padre, 1 drive LJ.

And Priest got 2 drives.

LJ's drive was at the end of the half.

Lighten up, francis, and please change your topic title. No need to go yelling fire in a crowded movie house.

:wall:  :wall:  :wall: He had 4 carries 1st drive, been 12 -1 in favor of LJ ever since...is he done for the night?

:rolleyes:

And Priest got 2 drives.

Lighten up, francis, and please change your topic title. No need to go yelling fire in a crowded movie house.

sure looks like something is wrong with Padre from the stats is all I am saying

PRIEST!

35 yd TD.

;)

Saweeeeet!!! You are a patient man.....can Padre get the ball more now or do I have to play BOTH these dudes every week? We start 3 RB, so I may have to, not like benching FWP and going LJ is gonna hurt, eh?

BTW, I changed title for ya!

;)

And Priest got 2 drives.

sure looks like something is wrong with Padre from the stats is all I am saying

Yep - I think he winced...just a little....right before busting that 35 Yd TD. :wall:

PRIEST!

25 yd TD.

:pointstosky:

Thank you. Post thread title had me quakin'

;) :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I ran to the fridge for another brewski and Padre wasn't seein the ball - I modified title - sorry

New Quandry:

OK Mia punts KC has ball, it's presumably Johnson's drive or Priest's 2nd

Can I bring myself to root for an LJ Fumble if it's his?

LJ needs a 3 and out now!!!

Shut down Priest  :pointstosky:

Tip your cap to Jason Taylor on that one and don't be a hater. There's still a whole quarter left.

true dat...and 3 TD's is a lot to ask, but I'd really like 3 Padre TD's....and a bonus TD already from 35!!

LJ is getting too much and making me nervous. :lol:

Shut down Priest  :cry:

Tip your cap to Jason Taylor on that one and don't be a hater. There's still a whole quarter left.

true dat...and 3 TD's is a lot to ask, but I'd really like 3 Padre TD's....and a bonus TD already from 35!!

LJ is getting too much and making me nervous. :)

It all hinges on TGreen's production/consistency. If TGreen is productive, either/both backs can have a big day. As you'reseeing here.

Plenty of fantasy points to go around.

Shut down Priest  :cry:

LJ is getting too much and making me nervous. :)

It all hinges on TGreen's production/consistency. If TGreen is productive, either/both backs can have a big day. As you'reseeing here.

Very true. By the way, who has the better shot at 100yds rushing tonight, Padre or LJ. I get a bonus for 100+yds rushing.

Shut down Priest  :)

LJ is getting too much and making me nervous. :cry:

This is also true. I would, however, prefer to see an LJ TD on my bench than my opponent gettting a Green TD pass.

Priest =3 TDs = :cry:

Priest =3 TDs = :cry:

Here comes his drives - I'm on that badwagon...another 35 yarder or a 40 yd screen pass would be tasty.

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :)

Priest =3 TDs = :lol:

Here comes his drives - I'm on that badwagon...another 35 yarder or a 40 yd screen pass would be tasty.

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :)

I was wondering that too; where are the screen passes?

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :lol:

yeah, baby! Lull them to sleep behind Roaf, then BAM, 40 yard screen!! :)

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :lol:

yeah, baby! Lull them to sleep behind Roaf, then BAM, 40 yard screen!! :)

uhhhh...what the f+++ happened to Padre's turn!!!!!!!???? :lol:

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :huh:

yeah, baby! Lull them to sleep behind Roaf, then BAM, 40 yard screen!! :pointstosky:

uhhhh...what the f+++ happened to Padre's turn!!!!!!!???? :wall:

lol

What I want to know is why I picked up Carney instead of Tynes this week. :wall:

Guest MUGS
I was wondering that too; where are the screen passes?

Gonzo actually catching passes :lol:

Speaking of which, not one screen to Padre yet - maybe they're saving it up? :huh:

yeah, baby! Lull them to sleep behind Roaf, then BAM, 40 yard screen!! :pointstosky:

uhhhh...what the f+++ happened to Padre's turn!!!!!!!???? :wall:

lol

What I want to know is why I picked up Carney instead of Tynes this week. :wall:

same here, I stuck with Vandy (Mr. 4 xp and a 21 yard FG) and tried to get Tynes or Feely

YES! Priest witha shrot field?

And I had to p/u KC D/ST this week (TB on the BYE) - nice!!!

Come onnnnnnn Priest!!!! :lol:

throwing to Boerigter....c'mon grind it out with Priest for crying out loud!!!!! No need at ALL to be throwing up 30-13 :pointstosky:

Why are the idiots passing up by 17 in the 4th quarter? Run, run, run...

I think to watse Priest's series....back to f'in LJ...it's 1to 1 now for some reason...the 2:1 is gone