Sign in to follow this  
esoitl

question as a commish

i know some people dont have access to a computer 24/7

some people have to make changes t work and what not

i have a situation brewing where one team is playing 2 players on bye with TO on the bench(the other is IDP without a backup) and one guy picked up a K but forgot to put him in the lineup

i did say that i will change peoples lineups if they cannot change them,

they never said anything to me, do i switch the rosters or leave them be?

the starters are pretty much gimmies for each team, the proper changes just havent been made.............

they play each other which makes it a bit weirder

right now im leaving it be, anyone think i should fix them?

You absolutely should not change anybody's rosters. Just curious - is this a money league?

:lol:

The only sticking point here would be the unexpected Friday game. Are your rosters locked as of the first game of the week? If so, then maybe these guys didn't realize it...doesn't sound like they're super-active owners in the first place.

its a fun league between friends

as i said, not everyone has 24/7 access to a comp, everyone does normally have a good lineup in though

i know one guy has had problems in the past but i have very clearly said that if there are issues, i can set them they just have to contact me some way before hand

one owner just moved to Belgium though so i can understand not getting a call from him, prolly more hassle than its worth but....

i doubt i will change anything, just feel odd about this knowing what they would do just may not have had the ability to do......

our rosters dont lock friday, you can change people right up until their kick off...

So they have until Sunday, what's the problem?

since it hasnt been done, i didnt want to wait till the last minute to get opinions

i wasnt going to do it tonight but before gametime sunday if nothing changed

If everyone normally submits their lineup as you say, have faith, my man. Otherwise, not your problem. Like you agreed, if they need help, they get in touch with you, and that's that.

If everyone normally submits their lineup as you say, have faith, my man. Otherwise, not your problem. Like you agreed, if they need help, they get in touch with you, and that's that.

im hoping so...

usually they are in and fine by now, i just dont want ###### to go down because of this though

i suppose its really not my place unless they call for it though...

this is why i hate commsih duties, i can see people bitching about this now...