Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Label Society

Garcia likely to start

I need a WR badly...hoping to catch lightning in a bottle.

Any insight?

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Wont be Roy. :)

You think it'll be big Mike?

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Rogers and Roy Williams each missed part or all of the team portion of practice today.

this is an easy one, its going to be a running back or a tight end. i dont think he can throw the ball past ten yards without it floating for an interception. pick up pollard.

Wont be Roy. :headbanger:

Rogers and Roy Williams each missed part or all of the team portion of practice today.

isnt Rogers cut off from any team activity until his suspension is up?

It'll probably be Pollard - Jeff Garcia has always had an eye for tight ends

Why is Garcia likely to start? Do you have a link? The local whispering is basically saying that Harrington will start and Garcia will be brought in when he fails. Notice I didn't say if. :pointstosky:

It makes more sense. Garcia has said he's only about 70 percent so it would do him a world of good to get another week off for the duration of the season.

Either way, I really doubt that you will find your 'lightening in a bottle'. These receivers are just too green at this point to do anything consistently.

haha I saw that one coming!

That's disgusting! Both your comments are sexually explicit content...We need a Rated R on this topic now.

As for Jeff Garthia.....let him have his moment in the sun. The guy is starting, let him be happy. Besides...is he still dating that Carmen chic, cause if he is, most likely none of us in the forum has a woman that shake a stick at her.

saw Mooch on nfl network last night. He seemed pissed off that Garcia said he was only 70% ready. "I dont know where he got that number from". Mooch wants him in there so bad.

I heard it on NFL live last light from John Clayton that he was probably going to start.

post has virtue of being sarcastically witty,....and likely true

:D :banana:

Take it from T.O. :angry:

I heard it on NFL live last light from John Clayton that he was probably going to start.

John Clayton is going to start. :banana:

Now that's breaking news. Upgrade noone.

Guest MUGS
Thursday's practice was one of the best of the year for the offense, Mariucci said.

"Not one ball hit the ground on offense," he said. "We completed every pass in every drill today -- both quarterbacks. We need to be like that more often.

And quarterback isn't the only question for the NFL's third-worst offense entering Sunday's game at Cleveland. What about left tackle? Wide receiver? Fullback? Running back?

"There are several spots where we're going to have to make some decisions based upon the health of our players," Mariucci said.

Mariucci said he hadn't decided whether to start Joey Harrington or Jeff Garcia at quarterback and had no timetable for doing so

link

If you are looking for a lions reciever...either Richard Johnson or Robert Clark might be productive...ah the days of the run 'n' shoot!

thats what i'm hoping for :banana:

just curious what happens when garcia fails as QB too...do they still get rid of harrington?

garcia looked WORSE then joey in preseason, remember the guy couldnt even keep a job in cleavland

So he must also be good at coming from behind?

just curious what happens when garcia fails as QB too...do they still get rid of harrington?

garcia looked WORSE then joey in preseason, remember the guy couldnt even keep a job in cleavland

harrington is most likely gone at the end of this year regardless. it's like one of those marriages where too much shiat has happened, too much shiat has been said, and it's time for a divorce. i do think he can go elsewhere and have a productive nfl career if given the chance of starting over without any baggage.

harrington is most likely gone at the end of this year regardless. it's like one of those marriages where too much shiat has happened, too much shiat has been said, and it's time for a divorce. i do think he can go elsewhere and have a productive nfl career if given the chance of starting over without any baggage.

If Harrington can't make it is Detriot, he can't make it anywhere...excpet maybe the bench. I think he can play the bench position really well. :wub:

Kevin Johnson is a veteran wide receiver and he was actually pretty talented when he was in Cleveland. I think he might emerge under Garcia.

Good one huh?

If Harrington can't make it is Detriot, he can't make it anywhere...excpet maybe the bench. I think he can play the bench position really well. :thumbsup:

actually, there's a lot of fan and media dysfunction in detroit concerning the qb position. always has been. i'm not saying harrington's going to the pro bowl if he goes to another city, but i wouldn't be surprised to see him be a solid nfl qb somewhere else.

If Harrington can't make it is Detriot, he can't make it anywhere...excpet maybe the bench. I think he can play the bench position really well. :thumbsup:

actually, there's a lot of fan and media dysfunction in detroit concerning the qb position. always has been. i'm not saying harrington's going to the pro bowl if he goes to another city, but i wouldn't be surprised to see him be a solid nfl qb somewhere else.

He would be a great QB if he learned not to be affraid of the pass rush

Garcia is not a long term solution. If he stinks they may go back to Joey. Either way they have to get a new starter next year.

If Harrington can't make it is Detriot, he can't make it anywhere...excpet maybe the bench. I think he can play the bench position really well. :unsure:

there would be no dysfunction if he was a leader, a winner, tough etc...etc.. :sleep:

"BRETT FAVRAY RETIREMENT COUNTDOWN: 11 GAMES!!

Watch Brett Favre whine HERE"

You my friend, are a booger eatin' moron! :unsure:

Has it even been confirmed that Garcia would start? This smells more like a "Wait until Harrington throws his 2nd INT in the first half" situation to me.

Wont be Roy. :lol:

Yes, he can't be anywhere around the team.

Wont be Roy. :pointstosky:

Yes, he can't be anywhere around the team.

i believe he can take part in team meetings and workout using team facilities? something like that. these players on suspension aren't completely banned from team headquarters.