Sign in to follow this  
idlewild

Football Scooter

10,000+ Posts June 28, 2004:  

77 members have voted

1. 1. 10,000+ Posts June 28, 2004:

• Life
    • No Life

Now I have never been to his house or involved in his life, but this is America. We can only assume he's inocent (how do you spell that?).

Maybe he goes to the help board and helps people out? Maybe is just full of earth breaking news? Maybe he has a fat b!tchy wife and this is how he hides? Who are we to judge? So for now I have to give him the "not guilty" verdict.

People who post about other people and their post count..

Life

No Life

Somebody's got a mancrush...  :banana:

:banana:

i can't say much, i got almost 550 posts since august 3rd 2005. i just ask alot of questions. plus i wonder over to the help broad (see sig).

Scooter is the biggest tool on FFToday IMO. He gets off by crapping on people's posts - and he does it at an hourly rate. Learn from the master (MKB4) and bring something to the forum if you're gonna spend so much time here.

Scooter is the biggest tool on FFToday IMO. He gets off by crapping on people's posts - and he does it at an hourly rate. Learn from the master (MKB4) and bring something to the forum if you're gonna spend so much time here.

Amen :wall:

Nice - hopefully the trolls will all hang out in here while the grown ups talk football.

the trolls are gathering scooter. and they are pissed.

HASTA LA REVOLUCION!

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four
Learn from the master (MKB4) and bring something to the forum if you're gonna spend so much time here.

Great is the knowlegde of this one.

:yodapointstosky:

he grows on you... you just got to skip over the random ###### assaults and you'll find some pretty decent substance in there. he's definitely no gs14

:banana:

Guest TheCheat
he grows on you... you just got to skip over the random ###### assaults and you'll find some pretty decent substance in there. he's definitely no gs14

:pointstosky:

:blink:

I miss the virtual knife fights already.

Also Scooter might be a smart ass to alot on this bored but atleast he backs his mouth up with facts or a good arguement. Unlike alot of others who just name call and can't back it up.

Also Scooter might be a smart ass to alot on this bored but atleast he backs his mouth up with facts or a good arguement. Unlike alot of others who just name call and can't back it up.

I totally agree, Scooter is one of the people who will call you out for being a tar on this bored and stand behing it. There are a lot of douche bags on here that mouth off with no facts to back it up. Scooter at least has an opinion and backs it up.

The rest of you newbie tools can fock off.

Amen :rolleyes:

nail on the head

:banana: :banana: :lol: :lol:

I totally agree, Scooter is one of the people who will call you out for being a tar on this bored and stand behing it. There are a lot of douche bags on here that mouth off with no facts to back it up. Scooter at least has an opinion and backs it up.

yeah, he's got some credible information to add and some intelligent opinions. BUT there's no reason to share them with everyone in a douche-bag manner. furthermore, there's no reason to jump on posters and initiate the name-calling as much as he does. that's all I'M saying.

Amen :rolleyes:

nail on the head

:banana: :lol: :lol: :banana:

Would you guys all get off of Moose's nuts? Geez, his head is big enough as it is. :banana:

yeah, he's got some credible information to add and some intelligent opinions. BUT there's no reason to share them with everyone in a douche-bag manner. furthermore, there's no reason to jump on posters and initiate the name-calling as much as he does. that's all I'M saying.

Man, if you guys hate Scooter now you should have seen him before the infamous Miller/Scooter flame this spring that led to a weeks suspension for the both of us!! At the time I believed all the negative posts that have been posted about him to be true, and at the time they were. HOWEVER, since then Scotter has realed in his comments and insults to a reasonable level. Hell this is a message board, your allowed to be a smart ass! Scooter is arrogant and believes he knows it all, but he at least has well thought out responses to respond to your argument unlike 90% of the people that stop by here anymore.

Bottomline is his posting style may not be youtr favorite, but he adds more to this forarm then anyone that has bashed him in this thread. If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

HTH!

FOCK ALL OF YOU WHO MADE ME DEFEND SCOOTER :MAD:

Amen :lol:

nail on the head

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would you guys all get off of Moose's nuts? Geez, his head is big enough as it is. :lol:

Yeah the amount of virtual blow jobs Moose gets is astounding!!! :o

Man, if you guys hate Scooter now you should have seen him before the infamous Miller/Scooter flame this spring that led to a weeks suspension for the both of us!! At the time I believed all the negative posts that have been posted about him to be true, and at the time they were. HOWEVER, since then Scotter has realed in his comments and insults to a reasonable level. Hell this is a message board, your allowed to be a smart ass! Scooter is arrogant and believes he knows it all, but he at least has well thought out responses to respond to your argument unlike 90% of the people that stop by here anymore.

Bottomline is his posting style may not be youtr favorite, but he adds more to this forarm then anyone that has bashed him in this thread. If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

HTH!

That was great! Miller defending Scooter! I love it. Hey, I have defended and agreed with Portis26 more than once this year. Maybe Newbie JR really is making this a more loving caring friendly bored.

HTH!

That was great! Miller defending Scooter! I love it. Hey, I have defended and agreed with Portis26 more than once this year. Maybe Newbie JR really is making this a more loving caring friendly bored.

:ph34r:

HTH!

:headbanger:

Guest TheCheat

This thread went from defamatory to in-serious-need-of-lube right quick! :lol:

scooter (channeling his favorite actress): "You like me, you really like me." :banana:

HTH!

:ph34r:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Pretty amazing - I turn over a new leaf and haven't said one mean thing to anyone in several days and I see this as a result.

That's ok....I will continue to be the bigger person and simply not sink to the level of the resident trolls.

Thanks to those who've said kind words in my defense. :wub:

People Scooter and I have agreed on some things and disagreed on some things but he has a right to say what he feels like anyone else if you don't like him ignor his posts. What kind of a board would this be if you started throwing people out because you didn't like what they say. So let's don't worry about polls like this and help each other out so we have a better chance to win our leagues. :shocking: