Sign in to follow this  
DogDoc

Miami O-Line teaching Ricky a lesson!

Watch the game tomorrow and compare the blocking for Ronnie vs that for Ricky. Granted the blocking isn't good for either but they're whiffing when Ricky gets the ball.

I don't think they've forgiven him for his b.s. and neither have I -he's getting cut on Tuesday morning.

:headbanger:

Guest Loose Circuits

I noticed the same thing on the highlights that I was watching on Sportscenter. It reminded me of the same thing that goes on in Pitt when FWP is running. Tough to find room to run when you have 2 D-lineman in the backfield...

I noticed the same thing on the highlights that I was watching on Sportscenter. It reminded me of the same thing that goes on in Pitt when FWP is running. Tough to find room to run when you have 2 D-lineman in the backfield...

No, it's just Ricky. Brown gets hit in the backfield plenty too, he just doesn't go down to shoestring tackles like Ricky does now.

hmmm I don't think Sabal would put up with that B.S.

Ronnie Brown ran someone over that wasn't blocked for an 85 yds TD  :wall:

Exactly. The blocking is God awful for both of them but Brown is a better back (for the moment, anyway) and Ricky is still not yet in game day form.

Saban would not tolerate the behaviors alleged in the original post.

Ronnie Brown ran someone over that wasn't blocked for an 85 yds TD  :rolleyes:

Exactly. The blocking is God awful for both of them but Brown is a better back (for the moment, anyway) and Ricky is still not yet in game day form.

I'm not sure he would be able to recognize it - the guy is a moron. First off, continually putting an inferior RB on the field. And then, did you hear the guy in his post game press conference? Something along the lines of "I wish I could tell you what went wrong, but I don't know".

It seems to me that the Dolphins picked themselves up a Wanny clone...

I agree that this most likely doesn't happen. HOWEVER.. when a group of friends were watching the game last night, that is exactly what we were talking about. Every time Williams touched the ball the entire Chiefs defense was in the backfield. I'm a Chiefs homer so I thought it was great! I doubt that is really what happened, but it sure as hell looked like. Regardless, huge win for the Chiefs!

Guest TheCheat
hmmm I don't think Sabal would put up with that B.S.

Why would the president of NFL films care about what the Dolphins O-Line does?

:wub:

Are you actually comparing Pittsburgh's offensive line to Miami's?

Someone please figure out how Tiki's Barber captured loosecircuit's IDP.

well, look at Ricky's playing weight.

He came into camp a good 30 lbs lighter(and I'm probably being generous) than he was when he was putting up big numbers in the miami lineup.

and he used to run over people en route to big games. He just doesnt have the power to do this anymore. He needs another full season to get in shape and put that weight back on before he will be capable of putting up those kind of numbers again.

That's just my two cents worth.

Didn't R. Williams rush it 6 times for -1??? Wow, maybe he can't do this anymore. Anyone know what his current playing weight is??? Is it close to playing weight???

Ronnie Brown ran someone over that wasn't blocked for an 85 yds TD  :unsure:

I'm not sure he would be able to recognize it - the guy is a moron. First off, continually putting an inferior RB on the field. And then, did you hear the guy in his post game press conference? Something along the lines of "I wish I could tell you what went wrong, but I don't know".

It seems to me that the Dolphins picked themselves up a Wanny clone...

Saban isn't that stupid, he is trying to let Ricky play in hopes that he will increase his value. If Ricky can reach some sembalance ofhis former self, he is worth some good draft picks to the right team.

As for the Offensive line letting up early on blocks, that is crazy. The Dolphins still have a chance this season, and if players are allowing that crap to happen then they shouldn't even be in the NFL. They are letting there team down, there is a time and a place for that crap. Stupid things like that are what is going to get you loosing seasons, you play as a team when you are on the field. What you do when you are off the field are two different things, but don't put your team in a situation to loose, no matter what the reason.

Watch the game tomorrow and compare the blocking for Ronnie vs that for Ricky. Granted the blocking isn't good for either but they're whiffing when Ricky gets the ball.

I don't think they've forgiven him for his b.s. and neither have I -he's getting cut on Tuesday morning.

:angry:

Who cares about that Dope Head, he is a life time loser and always be one.

Guest Loose Circuits
I noticed the same thing on the highlights that I was watching on Sportscenter.  It reminded me of the same thing that goes on in Pitt when FWP is running.  Tough to find room to run when you have 2 D-lineman in the backfield...

Are you actually comparing Pittsburgh's offensive line to Miami's?

Someone please figure out how Tiki's Barber captured loosecircuit's IDP.

have you watched the Steelers play the last few games? They look like the Steeler line of '03. So yes I am comparing the Steelers line to Miami's, both haven't been playing well except the Steelers line is more likely to improve...

:wub:

Who cares about that Dope Head, he is a life time loser and always be one.

why is he a loser? because he went against the crowd and decided that football wasn't the only thing for him in life? i'm sorry you can call him a dope head, pothead, whatever. but don't hate the guy just because football isn't everything to him.