Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Bruce out Sunday Holt downgraded to questionable

Things look slightly worse for the Rams' receiving corps. Isaac Bruce has been downgraded from questionable to out because of a toe injury. Bruce wasn't expected to play this week anyway, but now there is no chance for him to suit up. Perhaps more worrisome is the downgrade of Torry Holt from probable to questionable because of a knee injury. Holt played last week after being listed as questionable all week. He said he felt fine in the early part of that game, but the knee started to get sore as the game wore on. Holt will probably still go on Sunday, but everyone would prefer that the knee gets better instead of worse considering he didn't do much of anything in practice this week.

Guest TheCheat

If it turns out Holt doesn't play... :banana:

Thx for the info tho.

Thanks for the update.

I'm glad I picked up Holcomb instead of Martin.

It looks like SJax is gonna have to carry the load.

Link? I can't find this anywhere...

link

Moose do you have a link? I looked on Yahoo and nfl.com and there is not mention of this. I have Holt and would like to play him, the other option would be to play Mike Anderson.

Hey Moose,

Will this Holt thing be a  game time decision?  Who starts if Holt can't go?

I think Holt will play, he is a gamer.

Its an early game and I will have the inactives before noon

What's your guys hunch on Bruce for the rest of the season?

he wont be 100% for the rest of the season, its going to be a week to week process with him, to be honest I would drop him if you already havent done so.

I have to work up to gametime. So I just took Holt out and inserted Lelie. I hope I'm not making a big mistake. :lol:

But thanks for the info :shocking:

he wont be 100% for the rest of the season, its going to be a week to week process with him, to be honest I would drop him if you already havent done so.

Drop him? really? Actually I don't have that problem....someone else was offering him to me, that's was I was asking "rest of the season". Anyway, dude already dealt him to someone else.....I was pretty much against trading for him anyways.

My starting WRs in one league are going to be Az Hakim and Kevin Curtis. :lol:

K Curtis, B Jones, D Gabriel here... oh yea, it's that good!!! :shocking:

R Moss, A Johnson, M Clayton on my bench, where two of them deserve to be!

Link?  I can't find this anywhere...

link

Amazing that the OP was just lifted from a website with no credit given to the source.

My starting WRs in one league are going to be Az Hakim and Kevin Curtis. :unsure:

My dilemma is in choosing between these two guys. I have Jurevicious and Anquan Boldin as well so either Hakim or Curtis needs to sit on the bench and I fear picking the wrong one!

"smoke 'em if you got 'em boys..."

[/code]did it 2 weeks ago

Bump for Sunday.

Foxsports says he is out...

What to watch for: The story of this game is who's not playing. The Rams are without the services of QB Marc Bulger and receivers Torry Holt (knee) and Isaac Bruce (turf toe); and the Saints, who lost Deuce McAlister two weeks ago, are minus Joe Horn, safety Dwight Smith and rookie RT Jamaal Brown. Jamie Martin has spent 12 seasons in the NFL, but he's only started three games. Martin had two INTs Monday night; the Saints plan to blitz him as much as possible, especially with two rookies on the Rams' offensive line. St. Louis wants to run Steven Jackson while the Saints plan to attack the Rams' porous secondary.

edit to add link http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5017480

Foxsports says he is out...

What to watch for: The story of this game is who's not playing. The Rams are without the services of QB Marc Bulger and receivers Torry Holt (knee) and Isaac Bruce (turf toe); and the Saints, who lost Deuce McAlister two weeks ago, are minus Joe Horn, safety Dwight Smith and rookie RT Jamaal Brown. Jamie Martin has spent 12 seasons in the NFL, but he's only started three games. Martin had two INTs Monday night; the Saints plan to blitz him as much as possible, especially with two rookies on the Rams' offensive line. St. Louis wants to run Steven Jackson while the Saints plan to attack the Rams' porous secondary.

edit to add link http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5017480

Let's wait and see before coming to a conclusion based on this article. The author, whom I never heard of, says that Holt is out in such a matter of fact manner that it just doesnt make sense. This should be written with more of a braking news tone. Let's wait and see...