Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What do you do for a living ?

I seem to see pretty much the same people in here every day at all times of the day...Just wondering what kind of job allows for this?

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :banana:

System Administrator. I telecommute 80% of the time so there's LOTS of fantasy sports overlap during my 'shift'.

Plus the wife doesn't bother me when I'm on 'duty' :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :clap: :banana: :wub: :D

Adult Webmaster/CEO of production company/content creator/manager, Med School Student, owner of Chic-Fil-A franchise and White Castle franchise.

haha, no joke about the adult stuff either :lol: :banana:

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

retired

I seem to see pretty much the same people in here every day at all times of the day...Just wondering what kind of job allows for this?

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :(

Hate to be the party pooper here but this belongs on the Geek bored, not here. This is the football section. For all of you new people we actually have a bored filled with even bigger a-holes they are even more sarcastic, it is called the Geek bored and that is the place for a topic like this.

Moose you even posted in here, what's up with that?

IT Purchasing for an aerospace/defense contractor.

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :(

Hate to be the party pooper here but this belongs on the Geek bored, not here. This is the football section. For all of you new people we actually have a bored filled with even bigger a-holes they are even more sarcastic, it is called the Geek bored and that is the place for a topic like this.

Yea, I know....I'll be a good little gs14 and post my inane questions there next time.. :lol:

Licensed Social Worker.Youth counsellor at a reform boarding school shift work and do child protection investigations for the state of idaho at night part time. Got 4 kids and 3 stepkids so always busy but get mu digs in here when i can when i'm not snowboarding in the winter or fishijng in the summer.

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :wub:

Yea, I know....I'll be a good little gs14 and post my inane questions there next time.. :wub:

OK, in that case.....

SSgt in the Air Force stationed at Nellis. I work on boring laser guided weapon systems.... :wub:

I also teach adult basic education at the Community College of Southern Nevada in my free time.

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :wub:

Yea, I know....I'll be a good little gs14 and post my inane questions there next time.. :wub:

OK, in that case.....

SSgt in the Air Force stationed at Nellis. I work on boring laser guided weapon systems.... :wub:

I also teach adult basic education at the Community College of Southern Nevada in my free time.

Nice to see I am not the only military guy just lookin to relax by reading up on football.

My Girl Friend.... :shocking:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you make alot of money doing that?

I do, why couldn't he? hahaha

Trucker, local. Gasoline. :shocking:

Your not the guy from The Simpsons? Bummer :lol:

I do pound mega units of beers.........doh!!

I do, why couldn't he? hahaha

They don't pay som much for that here in Northern New Hampshire.... ;)

Trucker, local. Gasoline. :shocking:

Your not the guy from The Simpsons? Bummer :lol:

I do pound mega units of beers.........doh!!

But doo you have the Duffman uniform....with the spandex? :lol:

City worker. Work cleaning the big sanitary and storm lines in the city!! Thats right my life is full of $hit. But I also do the paving and snow plowing too. Pays great money, and GREAT benefits. Gotta love those government employees!!!

City worker. Work cleaning the big sanitary and storm lines in the city!! Thats right my life is full of $hit. But I also do the paving and snow plowing too. Pays great money, and GREAT benefits. Gotta love those government employees!!!

I am sorry, forgive me in advance....sounds like a sh!ty city job.....sorry, corny I know... :shocking:

She pays me well.... ;)

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four
retired

Hey, just curious, retired from what?

business owner

quality control at firestone in Des Moines.

Nice job letting all those crapass SUV tires get thru a few years back :shocking: