Sign in to follow this  
sixthsense

Must share this debate

I have to share this one with the nation and see what opinions are out there. In week 2 there was a trade offered and excepted for:

Arrington and Green

for

Owens and Mcnabb

This trade was vetoed and rejected by yahoo as well as fantasyarbitrator but the owner who was getting Ownes and McNabb is not letting it go, and I agree with him. First of all, a trade should not be vetoed unless there is the reaon to believe collusion is going on, which was not the case in this trade. Also, we didn't know for sure what Owens situation was at that time and Arrington was a starting runningback with unknown potential.

Anyway, not a day goes by in which this trade is not reference in our message boards and there has been a division in the league between owners who vetoed and those who agreed. What do you guys think?

Unless there is collusion, which you are saying there wasn't, I think that's a BS veto.

:bandana:

The problem is yahoo will reject lopsided trades. They can not tell if collusion is going on when they have 30,000 leagues . They have to draw a line somewhere. If you want to use their software you have to take a risk that this will happen.

Seriously? Terrible trade!

TO? and McNabb? They went to the Super Bowl... Hello?

For past-his-prime Ahman Green, on what was expected to be a crappy Packer team...

And a rookie J.J. Arrington?

Are you kidding? I can understand the concern by your league's members.

Hands down.... TERRIBLE TRADE.

Guest 00ITR499
Seriously? Terrible trade!

TO? and McNabb? They went to the Super Bowl... Hello?

For past-his-prime Ahman Green, on what was expected to be a crappy Packer team...

Are you kidding? I can understand the concern by your league's members.

Quite simply, you're an idiot.

Todd Pinkston went to the Super Bowl too, but his fantasy value isn't any higher for it.

Both Green and TO were 1st/2nd round picks. JJ Arrington was going in the 4th in most leagues and McNabb was gone before the end of the 3rd round. It's not a great trade, but it's not vetoable.

Seriously?  Terrible trade!

TO? and McNabb?  They went to the Super Bowl... Hello? 

Are you kidding?  I can understand the concern by your league's members.

Quite simply, you're an idiot.

Todd Pinkston went to the Super Bowl too, but his fantasy value isn't any higher for it.

Both Green and TO were 1st/2nd round picks. JJ Arrington was going in the 4th in most leagues and McNabb was gone before the end of the 3rd round. It's not a great trade, but it's not vetoable.

:o

Superbowl in real life has nothing to do with FF.

Holt didnt make the SB....is he a dud? LMAO

His reasoning is awful.....

i bet sixthsense isn't doing to well with Ahman and JJ Arrington as his RB's. (even if they are #2 and #3)