Sign in to follow this  
Freakcat

Any new R Moss updates?

Last I saw on this board and elsewhere is that he is still doubtful but practiced some Friday and there was still some hope he'd play Sunday? Anything new today?

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

highly doubtful

After last year, don't even think about starting him, no matter what the news is. He may dress, start, and sit after 1 play. Not worth the risk for FF. It's great for the Raiders because the threat of the Freak playing affects the opponent's game plan.

Bottom line: look elseware (Brandon Jones!, thats what I did!)

After last year, don't even think about starting him, no matter what the news is. He may dress, start, and sit after 1 play. Not worth the risk for FF. It's great for the Raiders because the threat of the Freak playing affects the opponent's game plan.

Bottom line: look elseware (Brandon Jones!, thats what I did!)

Yea, but I already have Brandon Jones in the lineup, along with K Curtis. I had to pick up Gabriel to backup Moss. I don't know why I give a crap, I'm playing the undefeated guy. Thank goodness I picked up my steller wrs, R Moss, A Johnson and Michael Clayton. I really thought I was stacked at WR!!! :(

This is the reason I always play in multiple leagues! Still have a chance in the other!!!

Thanks for the updates. :rolleyes:

After last year, don't even think about starting him, no matter what the news is.  He may dress, start, and sit after 1 play.  Not worth the risk for FF.  It's great for the Raiders because the threat of the Freak playing affects the opponent's game plan.

Bottom line:  look elseware (Brandon Jones!, thats what I did!)

Yea, but I already have Brandon Jones in the lineup, along with K Curtis. I had to pick up Gabriel to backup Moss. I don't know why I give a crap, I'm playing the undefeated guy. Thank goodness I picked up my steller wrs, R Moss, A Johnson and Michael Clayton. I really thought I was stacked at WR!!! :lol:

This is the reason I always play in multiple leagues! Still have a chance in the other!!!

Thanks for the updates. :headbanger:

fear not my friend. i also have b jones and k curtis going this week. yeah i had djax, clayton, and j smith to start off the year and i thought i was in good shape too. but bruce has been downgraded to out and holt has been downgraded to questionable.

go curtis.

:headbanger:

:wub: