Sign in to follow this  
NateBurleson81

Nice game FWP..

FWP is a player you nab when he's a free agent and keep on your bench until he has a matchup against a poor run defense like Cincy. I have him in a dynasty league and I'm pretty stoked about him, but for NEXT season. Bettis AND Duce will be gone.

I picked him up and I have only started him 3 times. The 3 times I've used him, including today, he was a rock.

If you are stuck using him on an every week basis, you probably have already lost your league title anyway.

O.K. , I am ready to hear all the FWP hype again....I hope he can have 1 good game out of 4 he is a starting nfl back.

would you like some catsup with your crow?

O.K. , I am ready to hear all the FWP hype again....I hope he can have 1 good game out of 4 he is a starting nfl back.

No hype... he had a good game... give the guy some credit...

539 yards in 6 games is pretty damn good... at this pace he would have over 1400 yards and about 7-8 touchdowns...

look at it from that presepective and maybe you can give the guy a little respect, not that he really cares, Im sure...

He had 3 good games out of 6 and that makes him 50 percent. Thats alot better then Kevin Jones,Ahman Green,Jamal Lewis and etc who were most likely 1 rd picks or early 2nd. I was desperate because of byes this week and had to play FWP in a few leagues. :pointstosky:

would you like some catsup with your crow?

LOL...I figured they would all come out of the woodwork now that he finally had a good game again.

Hey you should be happy today. Portis showed up as well! Now is it possible he will continue to put up great numbers the rest of the year?

Now I won't give you "props" for not liking Parker, cause we won't know if he is a dud until the end of the year.

But I will give you props for coming in here and taking your beating....lol...so I won't even throw a punch at ya.

So here's to ya for coming in and owning up to a beating!

:(

I am sure he isn't doing as well as these 2 studs you have (probably taken before fwp) - A.Smith, Drougahns. I don't know who Drougahns is but he doesn't seem to be doing too well.

:blink:

Hey Nate 81 that's three 100 yard rushing games out of six and the count down to a 1,000 yards is 461 with a 10 games to go. In case you miss it I will keep you updated on this. :blink:

I am sure he isn't doing as well as these 2 studs you have (probably taken before fwp) - A.Smith, Drougahns. I don't know who Drougahns is but he doesn't seem to be doing too well.

:blink:

Exactly, the only people dissing him are the people who are kicking themselves because they failed to pick him up in one of the final rounds or from free agency. As far as value goes, hes been the best this year.

Here you go yousuxass...Like I said before I am not going anywhere unlike most of you ballwashers who were nowhere to be found the last 3 weeks.

Nice to see :( I have had the samething in my sig for 6 weeks. And i was in your bashing thread also..

How many good games has Nate Burleson had? FWP is worth the hype biatch!

Nate Burleson has had as many good games as I said he would.

what..ZERO?

you're a freakin' idiot to stay with this weak argument. take your whoopin' & accept it.

:pointstosky:

Not a single TD all year. Hrmmm 6th rounder on Droughn's or 14th-WW on Parker. Tough choice

:ph34r:

:pointstosky:

Not a single TD all year. Hrmmm 6th rounder on Droughn's or 14th-WW on Parker. Tough choice

Who took Droughans in the 6th? I picked him up week 4. Another nice try though.

Nate Burlson was a high round pick Adp4-6th round and has busted big time.

Willie was largely undrafted, and with no hype until he performed being top ten in the league in rushing is OUTSTANDING in repsect to his value and draft position.

Figured an outside observer that does not have Burlson, or Parker on my team should come in here to say whos right and wrong. NateBurlson81 your are wrong, and got "smacked" in this argument.

What am I wrong about? The argument isn't about who's better Parker or Nate.

I have said FWP was a flash in the pan which maybe he isn't but he still isn't as great as everyone say's he is.

:cheers:

Who took Droughans in the 6th? I picked him up week 4. Another nice try though.

Congrats on playing with idiots. In standard 12 team leagues Droughn's was drafted right around the backs like Barlow and Chris Brown (5th-7th round). Try again douche.

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy. Look for that trend to continue. Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both. Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy. Look for that trend to continue. Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both. Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

You are assuming the Bus stays healthy, at 33 with as many miles as he has and as fat as he is, that is no guarantee.

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :wall:

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :wall:

Actually I am not fishing for a argument...Just trying to defend myself. But most people seem to read things into things that are not there.

I had him...used him....tried to trade him....cut him. Regrets? I have a few. But then again, too few to mention. I'd rather have Moore.

Why?

What a stupid comment :blink:

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? :thumbsdown:

eLOT

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :thumbsdown:

Actually I am not fishing for a argument...Just trying to defend myself. But most people seem to read things into things that are not there.

So you are defending yourself in a post that you start? What exactly were you defending yourself against? Maybe you should start a thread defending Nate Burleson. :blink:

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :thumbsdown:

Yeah, what could FWP owners possibly be thinking you meant when you said

" Are you Willie Parker ball washers ready to admit, that you dont know sh*t..."

and that's only ONE of your inflammatory, ridiculous comments :blink:

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy.  Look for that trend to continue.  Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both.  Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? :thumbsdown:

eLOT

Thanks you saved me from posting it, honestly I don't know where some people come up with some of the stuff they post. :headbanger:

FWP only had 38% of the teams carries against Cincy.  Look for that trend to continue.  Some weeks he'll have more carries, other weeks, the bus will have more, and other weeks, hayes will steal some from both.  Bottom line - FWP is clearly NOT the main man in Pittsburgh.

Haynes 8 of his 11 carries during the last real drive that the Steelers had. The drive after Ben took a knee 3 times. So Parkers not the man because Cowher didnt send him out during garbage time? :headbanger:

eLOT

Read the post before making such a bold statement. :thumbsdown:

Parker's not the main man because he shares carries with the Bus.

To say anything otherwise is just wishful thinking by parker owners desperate for a reason to think he'll be a stud RB. When it mattered against SD, the Bus was getting the carries, not fast willie. It'll be him some weeks, it'll be the Bus on others. Depends on the situation.

Haynes will get the occasional carry, just like any other backup. Problem for parker owners is, he backs up two guys, so proportionately, haynes' 5 carries eats much more into parker's carries than it would to a full time starter getting 25-30 carries.

hth

:o

Droughns is actually doing better than I expected...100yds last week. He just never gets in the endzone...seriously never

Give it a rest already Nate. You are just fishing for an argument. Yeah 3 100+ yard games out of 6, he's a turd. You're the one that keeps saying he is a flash in the pan and then gripe because everyone talks about him. Quit starting the threads if you dont want to hear about him. Jeez :o

You're the one who started the thread, focktard.

Nate81(must be someone who used to play in the NFL), you are the biggest jerkoff i've seen around here.

There is no doubt that you're some pimply 14 year old who likes to hide behind his keyboard shooting off his mouth because if he ever opens it in Jr, High, he gets his wimpy ass kicked.

Your football knowledge is laughable. You come here after a guy has a 130 yards and a touchdown and proclaims him to be a bust. you know nothing!

You name yourself after someone who is the definition of "flash in the pan" and then you have the nerve to throw the phrase around about good players. What a jerkoff you are. ;)

Read the post before making such a bold statement. :o

Parker's not the main man because he shares carries with the Bus.

To say anything otherwise is just wishful thinking by parker owners desperate for a reason to think he'll be a stud RB. When it mattered against SD, the Bus was getting the carries, not fast willie. It'll be him some weeks, it'll be the Bus on others. Depends on the situation.

Haynes will get the occasional carry, just like any other backup. Problem for parker owners is, he backs up two guys, so proportionately, haynes' 5 carries eats much more into parker's carries than it would to a full time starter getting 25-30 carries.

hth

Parker would have had 22-25 carries if the game hadn't gone to garbage time. To say anything else is just wishful thinking from a FWP hater. HTH ;)

one good game every 3 games...

sounds like a certain vikings QB that i know, FWP is not DEAD like all the haters were sayin, sure i should have probably sold high, but i could find no takers. this doesn't mean i'm upset with having him, because he is still a decent #3 fantasy RB who can fill in for you. You can count on this guy to get at least 12-18 touches a week, and with his speed he could break one for you (39 yard TD this week) :o