Biggest bust today?

Who sh!t the bed more today?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who sh!t the bed more today?

• LaDanian Tomlinson
    • Trent Dilfer
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Invision Power Board

LT, by far. Last week Priest may have gotten shut down by Washington, 14 carries-18 yards, still cranked it out. Plus, his 100 yards on 5 receptions and a TD, he didn't just get completely shut out. LT on the other hand, he did.

Lt should have made at least one thing happen, come on.

A few starters.

Palmer

Johnson

LT2

LaMont

I thought it'd be a blowout.

I might lose this week.

:pointstosky:

not because of Jordan

I apologize for not putting the entire Dallas Cowboys up here. I posted before they managed to throw the game down the sh!tter.

I think they should get the automatic win for this poll.

:(

I have a write in vote for Jamal "I got a target on my back" Lewis. He totally screwed me (I had to start Chester Taylor). Damn coach was just trying to make a point and Jamal sucked as expected. Put focking Taylor in already! :headbanger:

Chris Brown.

He's looked fairly healthy this year, and last week, he has a multiple TD game.

Of course, this week I start him.....and the incredible tissue-paper man gets hurt again. :headbanger:

LT no doubt...in the week i had 5 starters out with byes...i needed him to step up the most...he got me like 4 points...still i only lost by 2 and only because of that last TD to fitz...hurts that it was to the last place team tho

I could have used 100 yards and a TD from Willis McGahee for a nice cushion to withstand whatever my opponents Jets defense puts up tomorrow. Instaed I get a lousy point and an eventual loss.

Invision Power Board can't be considered a bust - if it was anticipated.

Well, we can't put Michael Clayton on this list this week....he posted the same numbers he's been postin.

Gotta be LT and Shaun. BUT we can't complain...they usually carry teams. So I'll give them a pass this week.

I will have to go with CARSON and CHAD. They cost me. Oh and WESTBROOKS poor day as well :mad:

Me too!! I have to admit though, I didn't have high expectations against Pitt. We sure could hve used the first TD that was called back though!!!! :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Hey I started LT2, McCown and Ferguson :o :o

Somehow managed a tie at the end of regulation. in my league if it's tied they go to your benched players (where I had FWP,Collins and McCardell) so I got the win by 1pt. :o

Palmer, LT2 and SA

THE top 3 point producers in my league all fall off the face of the earth, but who cares none of em' are on my team :o

I give a shout out to Hines Ward for going down on his hip+dropping a touchdown pass, coming out of the game, then coming back in and scoring a touchdown on that same drive. Hines may not be a fantasy monster, but god I love him.