Sign in to follow this  
Tough Guy

Lucky

Wow this year just keeps getting better and better for me in fantasy football. Between loosing games by 5 points or less to having my studs do crap and their backups (who i didnt start) do great. And now i just gave Beginners Luck a 101 yard 3 td performance. Not that I'm dissapointed in the deal or anything, it's just the way my luck is going this year. Atleast he was playing Browns ferry brainiacs and gave him a loss! Which makes that #1 pick of his go a little higher......oh thats right he traded that pick to me LMAO. Thanks BL!

Wow this year just keeps getting better and better for me in fantasy football. Between loosing games by 5 points or less to having my studs do crap and their backups (who i didnt start) do great. And now i just gave Beginners Luck a 101 yard 3 td performance. Not that I'm dissapointed in the deal or anything, it's just the way my luck is going this year. Atleast he was playing Browns ferry brainiacs and gave him a loss! Which makes that #1 pick of his go a little higher......oh thats right he traded that pick to me LMAO. Thanks BL!

Yu from Minny? Just noticed your sig and was wondering if that was P.A. as in Paul Allen?

Wow this year just keeps getting better and better for me in fantasy football. Between loosing games by 5 points or less to having my studs do crap and their backups (who i didnt start) do great. And now i just gave Beginners Luck a 101 yard 3 td performance. Not that I'm dissapointed in the deal or anything, it's just the way my luck is going this year. Atleast he was playing Browns ferry brainiacs and gave him a  loss! Which makes that #1 pick of his go a little higher......oh thats right he traded that pick to me LMAO. Thanks BL!

Yu from Minny? Just noticed your sig and was wondering if that was P.A. as in Paul Allen?

P.A. is none other than one of the greatest football minds Mr. Paul Allen, so yes i am from Minny