Sign in to follow this  
$0.02

Lamont Jordan - "Get On My Back"

He is officially the most consistent back in fantasy football so far this year. Week in, Week out this guys just gets the freakin' job done. He looks terrific running and catching the ball....beautiful cuts.

As a Jet fan is does hurt a bit to see him doing it for someone else, but I am glad he's getting the shot to show what he can do.

Carried my team to victory after Tomlinson got stopped. Good thing i started LaMont over Steven Jackson. Even though Sjax wouldn't have been a bad start either :pointstosky: thank you LaMont

There was a brief period where he and Stephen Davis battled for that flex spot in my lineup and well Jordan has taken that over.

Wonder if Scooter and others still think Zack Crockett will vulture TD's? That was the funniest stuff I read during the offseason. Anyone that would do their homework knows Norv Turner doesn't like RBBC or avoids it at all costs, if possible.

Thank God for Lamont, because my other starting fantasy RB Tomlinson got shut the f^<k down.

:o you and 3 guys in my leagues!!!

what the hell!! tomlinson gets zero, but jordan saves the owners with a freaking 3td day!!! :o

The Buffalo run defense completely sucks. Actually, their entire defense is garbage right now. Lamont Jordan is a very good RB that exploited a putrid run defense. I was definitely wrong about Jordan. He is a very talented RB.

I started Jordan over Portis this week. I was cursing myself early in the day...

Maybe you should still be cursing yourself for not starting both?

I started Jordan over Portis this week.  I was cursing myself early in the day...

:rolleyes: Started both Portis and L Jordan :wall: :wall:

I started Jordan over Portis this week.  I was cursing myself early in the day...

:rolleyes: Started both Portis and L Jordan :wall: :banana:

me too :wall:

:cheers:

:cheers: Started both Portis and L Jordan :D :o

me too :P

:o

i started the edge and jordan :banana: :banana: :banana:

honestly.. who cares who you guys started.... but i guess in your sad perverted lives you have to tell someone that you started the right running back this week for once.. and since no one else will listen to your stupid ###### you tell it on here.. even though not a single person gives a ######...

well i guess this entire post is contradicting though because here I am giving a ###### and wasting my time acknowledging your dumb posts... so i'm done now.. back to work

I wasn't excited about him earlier this year, but I'm sure happy I stuck it out with him. I no longer have to exclaim "Lamont, you big dummy!" a la Fred Sanford.

These are the numbers I was expecting all year from this guy. Glad to see that offense getting on track.

I figured he would put up decent yardage numbers in that offense, especially as a reciever (which he has . . .for the most part). However I didnt expect too many multiple TD games . . .BONUS!

Lamont has been a stud for me in my PPR league! :D

These are the numbers I was expecting all year from this guy.  Glad to see that offense getting on track.

I figured he would put up decent yardage numbers in that offense, especially as a reciever (which he has . . .for the most part). However I didnt expect too many multiple TD games . . .BONUS!

Lamont has been a stud for me in my PPR league! :banana:

I have to say that I did not realize how good of a receiver lamont was as a receiver until this season. That was deffinitely an added bonus :shocking:

If he keeps this up, where do you think he'll be on draft boards next year ? I picked first this year (12 team redraft) and got him at 2.12 or 3.1, depending on how you look at it. Will he be first round material in 2006 ?

If he keeps these numbers up for the rest of the year, there is no question he would be first round material. Jordan is the #4 producing RB in my league behind the studs LT2, SA and Edge.

<_< go LJ go!

but i still lost with Shaun Alexander's near no show.....

:lol:

Wonder if Scooter and others still think Zack Crockett will vulture TD's? That was the funniest stuff I read during the offseason. Anyone that would do their homework knows Norv Turner doesn't like RBBC or avoids it at all costs, if possible.

<_< :lol: :lol:

Lamont and Edge carried me since all my WR's are hurt and played nothing but WW fodder.

i started edge and lamont and the rest of my team was also WW fodder.

honestly.. who cares who you guys started.... but i guess in your sad perverted lives you have to tell someone that you started the right running back this week for once.. and since no one else will listen to your stupid ###### you tell it on here.. even though not a single person gives a ######...

well i guess this entire post is contradicting though because here I am giving a ###### and wasting my time acknowledging your dumb posts... so i'm done now.. back to work

shut your focking mouth and go clean the shake machine boy.

:sleep:

salty biatch

nnlnn

As a Jet fan is does hurt a bit to see him doing it for someone else, but I am glad he's getting the shot to show what he can do.

I loved Lamont while he was a Jet. Its a shame that they signed Martin to that huge long term contract because I always thought this kid was special. A bowling ball with outside speed as well. I have all the respect in the world for Curtis Martin, but we will regret having to let Jordan go for years to come.

While I mostly agree with your post, this is a fantasy football site.....It's not like these guys went to a political board and started talking about starting L. Jordan....

shut your focking mouth and go clean the shake machine boy.

:banana:

salty biatch

nnlnn

You're not giving the boy enough credit in a couple of years he will be in charge of the fryer!!! And who knows maybe flipping the burgers after that.

i would think lamont helped alot of LT and alexander owners this week. he is probably on the same team as 1 of those guys in most leagues b/c he was picked at the end of the 2nd roudn in many drafts that i saw. he sure saved me this week as an alexander owner.

QUOTE (DeaLerZ @ Oct 24 2005, 04:13 AM)

this coming from a guy who has his lineup in his sig. :banana:

QUOTE (DeaLerZ @ Oct 24 2005, 04:13 AM)

this coming from a guy who has his lineup in his sig. :mad:

:(

If he keeps this up, where do you think he'll be on draft boards next year ? I picked first this year (12 team redraft) and got him at 2.12 or 3.1, depending on how you look at it. Will he be first round material in 2006 ?

Assuming he keeps it up, the top 6 players in next years draft should go like this: (no particular order)

1 LT2*

2 SA*

3 Edge*

4 Priest*

5 McGahee*

6 Jordan*

*Note........Do not draft a QB in the first round!