Sign in to follow this  
Dillon's Groin

Ahman Green?

they don't know yet, was his knee...

I'd be shocked if he's not done for the year and maybe done period.

:blink:

If he is done who will carry the rock in Green Bay? I don't think Fisher can be an every down back.

(Paul Tagliabu approaches the microphone)

"With the 3rd selection of the 2006 draft, the Green Bay Packers select running back Reggie Bush, USC..."

If he is done who will carry the rock in Green Bay?  I don't think Fisher can be an every down back.

"With the 3rd selection of the 2006 draft, the Green Bay Packers select running back Reggie Bush, USC..."

Bush won't make it to #3.

If he is done who will carry the rock in Green Bay? I don't think Fisher can be an every down back.

What choice do they have? Rashard Lee? Don't think so. Fisher will be your starter, backed up by Lee. Then, someone from the scrap heap. Heck, they may bring back Walter Williams. Looked OK in preseason.

If he is done who will carry the rock in Green Bay?  I don't think Fisher can be an every down back.

We can only hope that's the case!

Looks like Rashard Lee will be getting some PT, only option I guess.

Ok, I'll bite. Everyone's got man-love for Leinert at 1. So who goes 3 if Bush goes 2?

Ok, I'll bite. Everyone's got man-love for Leinert at 1. So who goes 3 if Bush goes 2?

Idiot Houston Texans could take Bush number 2 and won't do anything to fix the OL and blame it on Dom Davis again.

"With the 2nd selection of the 2006 draft, the Green Bay Packers select running back Reggie Bush, USC..."

:pointstosky:

From RotoWorld.com

Ahman Green's quadriceps tendon injury could keep him out for the rest of the season.

The Green Bay Press-Gazette seemed to believe Green is done, already talking about Tony Fisher as a possible starter for the next ten games. It would be a cruel end to Green's miserable season, and quite possibly his career in Green Bay. He's a free agent after the season. Oct. 23 - 11:34 pm et

Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette

From Gazette: They lost Green, their franchise halfback, to a quadriceps-tendon injury that could be season ending, and watched Ferguson carted to the locker room because of knee and ankle injuries of unknown severity. So now, No. 3 halfback Tony Fisher could end up being a starter for the final 10 games of the season, same for No. 4 receiver Antonio Chatman.

How bad?

not good at all. The conditioned is worsened due to his long standing degenerative knee. :pointstosky:

There's a reason Thompson did not give Green a long term deal in the contract year. Also a reason Green did not complain. Here it is. Degenerative knee is blown.

Sorry for Green. Other than beating up on women, he was a good guy.

Laurence Maroney, RB Minnesota Golden Gophers

There's a reason Thompson did not give Green a long term deal in the contract year. Also a reason Green did not complain. Here it is. Degenerative knee is blown.

Sorry for Green. Other than beating up on women, he was a good guy.

:cheers: :D

i traded rod smith for ahman green 2 weeks ago, just to fill in for edge in week 8 and he get hurt again... :shocking: :banana: ...come on focker just play one more game and get a TD...degenerate fock....retire green....packers should trade up or pick for reggie bush....

Laurence Maroney, RB Minnesota Golden Gophers

:thumbsup: :clap:

For Green Bay's sake, I hope they get a shot at Bush. I can't handle them drafting another Minnesota running back. Brings back horrible Darrell Thompson memories..... :rolleyes: :huh:

"With the 3rd selection of the 2006 draft, the Baltimore Ravens select running back Reggie Bush, USC..."

Fixed!