Sign in to follow this  
daishadar

** Official what I need on Monday Night thread **

Atlanta Defenese held to 10 pts or less.

Curtis Martin 100yds + 1 TD

Warrick Dunn under 100 yds + 2 TD

I think I'm in deep shiat...

I need Alge Crumpler to have a "guaranteed first ballot Hall of Fame" type of night. :o

League 1 - Nothin already got 7-0 rapped up :o

League 2 - I need Vick/Crumpler to score less than 20 points, but I don't think that will happen and I will lose 3 straight to go 4-3. Damn :o

120 yds. , 4 TD's from Dunn. In other words, do what he's never done in his career. Or, I would take 360 total yds. from him.

League One - Nothing, already won

League Two - Dunn to score about 63 pts. ( not looking good lol )

League Three - I have Dunn and Coles and Atl. Defense, he has Vick, and Finneran. I'm down by 10 ( It could happen, but not the way my luck is this year in this league)

i need torry holt to get traded to the jets in time for him to suit up for tonight's game......so that he can accumulate some points for me this week!

<_< :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :first: :mad:

i need torry holt to get traded to the jets in time for him to suit up for tonight's game......so that he can accumulate some points for me this week!

<_< :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :first: :mad:

:lol:

down by 15 with jets D left....he has alge crumpler....i thinnk im done with a maybe chance to win....HERE WE GO JETS HERE WE GO!!!! FINAL SCORE 14-7 JETS

I need Todd Peterson and Jonathan Vilma to not score more than 44 points. That many points would be something like five field goals, two extra points, fifteen solo tackles, four assisted tackles, a fumble recovery, and a defensive touchdown.

I am currently down 90-75. I have Mike Vick going and he has nobody. So i need 16 points. We get a point for every 40 yards passing and a point for every 10 yards rushing plus 6 for a td. So if i can get two TD's out of him, i should win. I think he'll do it.

Down by 39

I have Dunn, Crumpler, and Atl D

1 ppr, .25 an ru att, and 10 yds a point.

Dunn is usually good for 20 (even w/out the td) in that format and Crumpler sometimes gets over 10 and atl d should be good tonight.

But I'll be watching this one till the very end.

I need Dunn to pull a hammy in the warm ups.

Actually, to be extra safe maybe some kind of collission with Crumpler would help.

I'm also playing against Vick, but given he could score negative numbers, I'm not too worried about that.

Since our league's scoring is heavily weighted towards TD's I need Crumpler to to for 6-50 and a TD would probably do it. That or like a 10-100 type of night.

Would of had the game wrapped up if I had started Willie PArker over A-Train.What a dumb move on my part. Oh well.

Thanks to SA and Boldin, I need Vilma to get 12 points for me tonight. His average so far this season is 12.8 points/game. :sleep:

Oh yeah, FU Portis.

I have Atlanta's D, he has Vick, and he's up 8 points..........gonna be really really tight, I hope....hoping Vinny can throw me a couple of "pick-sixes"

but in all likelyhood.....me this week falling to 5-2 :sleep:

Guest librahi
Since our league's scoring is heavily weighted towards TD's I need Crumpler to to for 6-50 and a TD would probably do it. That or like a 10-100 type of night.

i need crumpler to do the same thing. .5 per rec. 6 per td 1 per 10 rec. yards. i am down 15 points..... come on vick, get hurt and let schaub play, then i have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw lamont jordan (his team), screw lt2 (my team)...

:sleep:

I need

C Mart to get hurt! I'm up by 17.5 and he has Martin going. :unsure:

Guest filipatos

Down by 59 and I have Vick and Dunn tonight.

Down by 3.24 points, IDP league.. I have Vilma and D. Hall, he has Dunn. I think I'm "Dunn".

Need 16 points from Warrick Dunn to win! 6 points for 100 yards rushing. 12 points for 100 yards receiving. 6 points for a TD 0-9 yds, 9 points for a TD 10-39 yds and 12 points for a TD of 40+ yards. Double any of those TD points for a TD reception. Looking good either way!!!! :headbanger: :argue: :headbanger:

To win - Crumpler needs either 75 yards and a TD, 125 yards with no TD, or two TD's.

To tie - CCrumpler needs either 100 yards wih no TD or 50 yards and one TD.

7 points between Crump and Peterson (Atl kicker) get point per reception, so odds are good, but I know this game has a way of fockin ith ya.

Also, need to hold off Coles by 27 points in the double header in the same league as above and that's if Crump and Peterson put up goose eggs.

It embarrasses me to publicly admit this as part of my debut post......but even with Portis' first TD(s) of the year (my opponent is finished), Dillon/Pass on a bye; TJ Duckett doubtful, I'm down by 1 point.....

.........with Justin (8 touches all year) Griffith :o left.

Gotta love it.

Crumpler needs 88 yards or a touchdown and 13 yards to position for the second high. and Crumpler to outscore Dunn and Altlanta Defense by -1 for the weekly high. I won though and thats all that matters