Sign in to follow this  
JesterX911

I won my game between 6:30-7

:D Trailed the whole day and Lamont Jordan and Fitzgerald won it for me with about 15 minutes of football left!

Anyone else squeek there game out? :pointstosky:

Yep, Jordan's final touchdown and Elam's missed 49 yd FG sealed the deal as the clocks were winding down for a 7pt win! :pointstosky:

I would say this was the best afternoon of Fantasy Football I have had personally in a long time. It was fun.

Oh yeah and I am up 20 rooting against Vick/Crumpler tomorrow night. I love football!

I can top that.

I lost it and then won it within about 1 min. I was in a close game, a couple points behind with Dallas D and Fitz left. My opponent had k from Sea. Dal give Sea the ball at the end, and the k hits a 50 yrder. That is a 7 point swing in my league, he gets 5 for the kick and I lose two because Dallas lost. So now I am 9 behind instaed of being even or ahead. Then Fitz comes through with a 10 point catch. Oh Yeah!!!!!!

i was up by a mere 5 points. I was tracking the games with NFL gamecenter, my opponent had Shockey. The Giants drove the field in the waning minutes. 25 yard catch gives Shockey another point. I'm up now by only 4. The Giants are on the 2yard line. A Shocky TD gives my opponent a 3 point win. manning throws to Toomer, and then the VERY important xp gives the Giants the 1 pt win...no chance for OT!. Whew! I go to 6-1.

Lamont for me too, plus Hasselbeck's TD. Opponent had Fitz, McGahee, Lewis, Glenn, Shockey, and Lindell a combined - 29

Lamont - 30

Hasselbeck - 11

Alexander - 4

Mason - 3

Janikowski - 8

Lamont, Edge and a late Hass TD takes scores more than 1/2 my points for a win. Yeah, having a CC now.

Should mention that I started Fri with no one and watched Priest and Tynes stick a knife in me. Did not recover until 4th Q of second games.