Sign in to follow this  
br0ckmahoney

Why isn't S. Jackson getting enough carries still?

I know he's been getting the TDs but I thought he would get more than 20 carries at least. He could be a fantasy monster right now but coaching staff still hasn't gotten a clue. Jackson has been good for me so far, but it could potentially be much better. If it weren't for that reverse that they ran for Curtis...it would've been 3 TDs instead of 2. Might be a while till he gets in the end zone as he faces some tough DEFs ahead. <_<

Martz=throw happy

Jackson could achieve stud status if put on another team, with Bulger throwing for 50+ passes a game though, its not going to happen. Once Holt, Bruce and Bulger get back prepare for even less action from SJax.

Oh and that reverse to Curtis <_<

Might be a while till he gets in the end zone as he faces some tough DEFs ahead. :unsure:

Right now they only face one team in the top ten Rushing Defense - Rushing Yards/Game, and that's Philly at #10. (3 rushing TDs)

Next two games are against Jack and Sea who are in the middle of the pack for that stat, although they have each only given up two TDs on the ground.

After that we got:

Arz 8 rushing TDs

Hou 10

Wash 7

Minn 7

Phil 3

SF 10

Dal (week 17) 2

I'm not too concerned myself. :lol:

Also, with playing Jack next week their strength (this year) is their passing defense (#2 behind Balt) Running defense is only at #22. So with Bulger likely sitting (I'm guessing...but with the bye the next week it would give him plenty of time to heal) I would think Jack would see a healthy dose of SJack! :unsure: