Sign in to follow this  
indybearsfan

calling out d-town

to all lions homers, bet is no posting till turkey day. begining tuesday nov 1. if you are a lions homer, man up here.

swamp dog, that means you.. also any bears fans want to man up and jump on this with me, I know walt will.

26 views not one d-town homer has any confidence?? pathetic!!

:cheers:

that lack of confidence you refer to is what makes us D-town homers

i tried to get some bear fans to take a sig bet on this game after week 2...so you're just now coming around? nice of you to wait until you saw shaun rogers and bly being probably out :thumbsup:

it won't matter. the lions have played well at home and the bears have sucked huge moose balls on the road. the ford field crowd will be jacked and giving it to the drunken orton.

i'll do a sig bet. you name the details.

i tried to get some bear fans to take a sig bet on this game after week 2...so you're just now coming around? nice of you to wait until you saw shaun rogers and bly being probably out :rolleyes:

it won't matter. the lions have played well at home and the bears have sucked huge moose balls on the road. the ford field crowd will be jacked and giving it to the drunken orton.

do you forget who you are talking to?.. i put sig bet up b4 the first time these two played and you ignored it. the terms of the bet are above. its put up or shut up time.

come on swamp dog step up.. you know you won't be missed, besides i'm sure you have at least 10 aliai.

The division will be won by either DET or CHI. Next week's game will give someone a record over 500. Detroit got an upgrade at QB but with Shaun Rogers and Dre Bly banged up some strange stuff will happen. Muhammad may even see the end zone!

I think Detroit will win the division. Garcia > Orton.

at least one of you is not a sally.. swamp dog, you gonna let this guy take the fall for you.

i tried to get some bear fans to take a sig bet on this game after week 2...so you're just now coming around? nice of you to wait until you saw shaun rogers and bly being probably out  :pointstosky:

do you forget who you are talking to?.. i put sig bet up b4 the first time these two played and you ignored it. the terms of the bet are above. its put up or shut up time.

i never saw any sig bet thread of yours until this one.

i never like banning anyone to the nether regions. that's in the wrong spirit of sig bets. if fact, it's not a sig bet. and it's no humiliation. better to make a person post with a dumbass sig than to make them disappear.

if you want to sig bet, let's do it. other than that, calm down francis.

and btw:

who the hell are you? you only post once every three weeks to begin with. that offer's big of you.

talk about taking the fall...is this the representative drj, sweetness, and walter are going to let take the heat for bear fans? :wall: :wall:

i'll do what i did with robokop on the green bay game: sig bet for a week. anything more than that and drj, sweetmeat, or walter have to be involved.