Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Week 8 buy low canidates

Guys to trade for at a bargain price:

1. LT2 - If there was ever a chance to get him, you better do it this week.

2. M.Clayton - Change in QB, and a bye week sometimes does wonders. We all know he has the talent.

3. Kevin Jones - He had a great second half last year, I see the same in 05'

4. Roy Williams - he is on the mend and Garcia will help. Get him now.

5. Ronnie Brown - people are still waiting for Ricky. It's just not gonna happen, Brown gets the lions share of the carries from here on out and can be had for a bargain of what he should be worth.

6. Bubba Franks - depleted WR's, getting healthy, Favre's TD target, nuff said.

7. Andre Johnson - ummmm, just kidding, the Texans are awful and he seems not to be motivated at all. Sell if you can.

;)

Guys to trade for at a bargain price:

Just got him for M. Pittman and Marty Booker. Thanks!

Oh, yeah, I'm sure his owners are giving up on him....

:banana: Bunch of smart azzes. Buying low is relative to the players normal value. Sure no one is giving up on him or anything. :pointstosky: LT2 is the unquestioned Fantasy #1 stud, but the point is if you ever had any kind of chance to get him w/o giving up your whole starting lineup this is the week to at least try.

i.e. I drafted Portis, Westy, Caddy with my first 3 picks. I offered Portis and Westy for LT2 and Pittman last week and the guy declined. His other RB is A.Green. I am about to offer the same trade now and think he will accept.

:wall: Bunch of smart azzes. Buying low is relative to the players normal value. Sure no one is giving up on him or anything. :thumbsup: LT2 is the unquestioned Fantasy #1 stud, but the point is if you ever had any kind of chance to get him w/o giving up your whole starting lineup this is the week to at least try.

i.e. I drafted Portis, Westy, Caddy with my first 3 picks. I offered Portis and Westy for LT2 and Pittman last week and the guy declined. His other RB is A.Green. I am about to offer the same trade now and think he will accept.

Fair enough, but do you think he'll accept the trade because LT had one bad game, or because it looks like Ahman is toast for the season?

Buying real low:

Pearman

:wall: Bunch of smart azzes. Buying low is relative to the players normal value. Sure no one is giving up on him or anything. :thumbsup: LT2 is the unquestioned Fantasy #1 stud, but the point is if you ever had any kind of chance to get him w/o giving up your whole starting lineup this is the week to at least try.

Fair enough, but do you think he'll accept the trade because LT had one bad game, or because it looks like Ahman is toast for the season?

Prolly more because of A.Green's injury, but if LT2 would have had one of his 150 total yards and 3TD games yesterday he might still hold on to him. So to answer you question, a little of both.

Who else should we target in trades?

Chester Taylor, he will be the starter in a couple weeks. Jamal Lewis got his chance this week.