Sign in to follow this  
OD99

WTF? Rackers not stud

I can't believe the cornerstone of my team only got 8 measly points!!

I expect a bad week from SA every now and again but to have my FF MVP turn in such an ugly performance is just disturbing...what is the world coming to when your kicker can't win a week for you?

Racker owners got SCREWED this week .. while everyone elses kickers were putting up numbers and being hero's and being hoisted on shoulders and having statues and busts made out of them (Tynes, Edinger, Brown, insert any other kicker besides Rackers here) while Rackers took the day off and let his team down. Unbelievable.

Same here! I'm beginning to think i got ripped off in my Clinton Portis for Neil Rackers trade :rolleyes:

I might have to trade him...this is the type on inconsistent play that will doom a potential FF Championship team.

I could use an upgrade at WR so I guess I will offer him to the Moss owner.

Do Not Post "Who Should I Draft, Start, Trade, any other Team Management, or Kicker Discussion" topics on this board!

Fixored :rolleyes:

"The Real" Neil Rackers will bounce back. He still has a 5 field goal game left in him, I know it.

So now is the time to buy?

What do you think his value is .... straight up for Steve Smith or will I have to throw someone else in the mix?

You're all idiots for thinking Rackers will continue to kick 4 FGs a game.

I'm just glad I was able to trade him last week. <_<

You're all idiots for thinking Rackers will continue to kick 4 FGs a game.

Do I sense some negatism thrown the way of Mr. Neil Racker? I wouldn't show your face around these parts anymore, if I were you.

I don't know what kind of league you play in but "Kicker" and "Stud" should never be said in the same sentence! :banana:

Ovviously you haven't done your homework on Mr. Neil Rackers. Back to class now.

Rackers is a legend in my own mind and those of many others - do not disparage the contribution of this highly skilled mathlete...I mean, athlete.

Homework? On a kicker? Please......I have better things to do then worry about kickers, like racking my leaves or washing the dishes!

Homework he says..... :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :shocking: :lol:

Yes homework I say. Anyone who has done their homework would know that Mr. Neil Racker is not "just a kicker". He is much, much more. Now back to class. Maybe you should write "Mr. Neil Racker is more then just a kicker" on the blackboard 100 times.

I've just offered up my wife to Neil, in hopes that I could become young Mr. Racker's step-father! :ph34r:

McCown definitely hurts Rackers value. The Cards couldn't find the end zone with Warner at QB. He's still a great kicker though.