Sign in to follow this  
eliplaxshock

Curtis Martin

well for me to win tonite i need him to get less than 16 points

10 yards per point, when you get over 100 you get a 3 point bonus

you think my chances are good to win tonite?

no

No points for TDs? I'd put you at a 75% chance to win.

Have you seen Atlanta's run d? Honestly...I can't find it anywhere.

There are some guys on ATL's defense that seem to play out of thier heads on nationally televised games.

Patrick Kerney especially. If memory serves, I got great performances out of him on SNF and MNF. And he's going to be pass rushing a 42 y/o slow-footed Vinnie Testiculerde.

I think the Falcons will shut down the run by shutting down Vinnie and stacking the line when he's battered and bruised.

I could be wrong, but I think Atlanta's D will dominate NYJ's weak O. And with K.M. out, that O-Line is looking awful.

72 yds, no TDs.

im hoping for around 100, 2 TDs would be so damn sexy

it could easily go the same waythe game against Buffalo where he broke a few long ones and grabbed 150ish

ill go with 120-1

hoping he can sneak in a second time, may get a point or 2 from receiving yards

Have you seen Atlanta's run d? Honestly...I can't find it anywhere.

There are some guys on ATL's defense that seem to play out of thier heads on nationally televised games.

Patrick Kerney especially. If memory serves, I got great performances out of him on SNF and MNF. And he's going to be pass rushing a 42 y/o slow-footed Vinnie Testiculerde.

I think the Falcons will shut down the run by shutting down Vinnie and stacking the line when he's battered and bruised.

I could be wrong, but I think Atlanta's D will dominate NYJ's weak O. And with K.W. out, that O-Line is looking awful.

72 yds, no TDs.

i think you mean KM

true, the Jets OL is looking shoddy but he had some good holes against Buffalo

if they stack 8 in the box, Dinger will go deep on them and they will get burned....

i expect they will start the game by going deep a lot just to get these guys out of the box

i also think they have the secondary to force Vick into mistakes

its going to be a tough game that could go either way

the Jets DL has to step up big

im hoping for around 100, 2 TDs would be so damn sexy

it could easily go the same waythe game against Buffalo where he broke a few long ones and grabbed 150ish

ill go with 120-1

hoping he can sneak in a second time, may get a point or 2 from receiving yards

Buffalo is 31st against the run and just made LaMont Jordan look like Sweetness.

No way does CMart put up 100 and 2 TDs tonight. I am very skeptical.

Doubtful that he reaches 120 yds, but possible he scores a TD.

Possible - yes.

Likely - no.

I heard they moved Pete Kendall to center to cover for Mawae - a position he has a lot of experience at. Not sure how they're covering Kendall's departed position, but I don't think the O-line will be as bad as everyone's predicting.

Martin: 110 yards, 1TD wish I would have played him over poosay Chris Brown

I hope all the pridictions are right 100 and a TD is more then enough to keep me happy. Atl def hasn't been very impressive against the run to this point. :rolleyes:

I hope all the pridictions are right 100 and a TD is more then enough to keep me happy. Atl def hasn't been very impressive against the run to this point. :rolleyes:

yardage wise, no but that have still only allowed 5 rushing TDs

Kendall moving to C makes some sense, he played there for Arizona so he can do it

they have it updated on the depth chart

they have moved Brandon Moore from RG to LG, Kendall from RG to C and Jonathan Goodwin will start at LG

Goodwin has played in the past and has been a decent fill in

more work needed to become a full on starter but he can hold his own

Don't even take into consideration what he did against my bills last week. Jordan could have crawled backwards all day yesterday and gained 100.

I heard they moved Pete Kendall to center to cover for Mawae - a position he has a lot of experience at. Not sure how they're covering Kendall's departed position, but I don't think the O-line will be as bad as everyone's predicting.

Martin: 110 yards, 1TD wish I would have played him over poosay Chris Brown

Agreed, Pete Kendall is an adequate replacement. But Mawae is a pro bowl caliber player, this will affect their line play somewhat.

However it's the lack of talent at the skill position players that Martin owners should worried about. McCareins is a GTD, and let's face it - even with McCareins the Jets passing game isn't scaring anyone.

Martin faces 8 man fronts all night, and though battling valiently struggles to average 4 ypc.

22 carries, 76 yards. Possibly a TD if they get down inside the 5 yard line.

Also, there's been some buzz about Martin's status considering he didn't practice all week.

I decided to play it safe and played C Brown. :wall:

Also, there's been some buzz about Martin's status considering he didn't practice all week.

That is another interesting factor which I meant to mention - thanks for the 4-11.

Running behind a suspect line without K.M. is tough enough. Doing it without a legit passing game is tougher still. Expecting huge numbers when doing that, at less than 100% health is pushing it a little bit.

I stand by my prediction: 72 yds, no TDs.

That is another interesting factor which I meant to mention - thanks for the 4-11.

Running behind a suspect line without K.M. is tough enough. Doing it without a legit passing game is tougher still. Expecting huge numbers when doing that, at less than 100% health is pushing it a little bit.

I stand by my prediction: 72 yds, no TDs.

I'd say 72 yds and 1 TD... a passing TD...

my prediction? "pain"

hopefully atlanta's linebackers are starting to gel now that they have a game under the belts together. hopefully brooking can get the run numbers down now that he is in the middle.

Ok, so I was off on the "no TD bit"...and he had what, 56 total yds?

Pretty sad. Even worse now with the 3rd stringer in. Wonder if the Jets will pick up Slash...I believe Kordell is available.

Oooo, and isn't Akili Smith trying to make a comeback? :wall: