2. Dropping Rhymes into the ball (i think it was Battle or Lloyd) :D

3. Photo Shoot (S.Smith) :lol:

Worst 3 (in order)

1. Portis' first Td (runs across the back of the endzone) :rolleyes:

2. Portis' second TD (cartwheels) <_<

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward) :argue:

IMO

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward) :rolleyes:

Ward was just making fun of CJ. He did the same thing to T.O. last year when the Stillers played the Eagles and he scored.

Portis did look pretty gay with that first dance !

I don't care if he sucked off a donkey. I was stoked to finally have that asswad score TD's.

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)    :pointstosky:

Ward was just making fun of CJ. He did the same thing to T.O. last year when the Stillers played the Eagles and he scored.

I know, but he could barley even lift his legs of the ground and it looked like it was in slow motion.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it or understand what he was doing but it looked terrible.

i didn't really like steve smith photo shoot, because it was exactly like a kenny mayne commercial from like 8 years ago... chad johnson's CPR has to be up there somewhere, hilarious.

Hines Ward has a history of doing bad copies of good dances... shouldn't be surprised here

:lol: I think that $hit Chad did this week was funny as hell.....well really when i was watching primetime, they made me laff with there commentary.

What did CJ do? he didnt score vs the steelers did he

I like the Steve Smith one where he was driving in a car. I don't remember which game it was, but I laughed pretty good at that one.

Keenan Mccardell's mocking of TO's waiter dance was funny as hell.

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)    :blink:

I'm with shatterproof. Ward's imitations are terrible. :thumbsdown: Plus he acted like a complete jackass on the play where he was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really, he is a complete jackass, but one who is revered (rightfully) for the way he plays between the snap and the whistle.

T.O. this week was hilarious! The waiter... hahah priceless!!!

Can't copy that sh!t either.. that was gay.

haha, you got served! then mccardell served up a plate of his own. brilliant.

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)     :blink:

I'm with shatterproof. Ward's imitations are terrible. :thumbsdown: Plus he acted like a complete jackass on the play where he was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really, he is a complete jackass, but one who is revered (rightfully) for the way he plays between the snap and the whistle.

Ward is a jackass?? Are you serious? His "bad" imitations just mock the fags who did them previously. He's just having fun. In comparison to all the other Prima Donnas at the WR position. Ward is a team player and when he got called for the unsportsmanlike he just let his emotions get away from him. He's a fiiery competitor, but certainly not a jackass.

Guest Mikeock

I love the Lamont Jordan " Chain Saw " ..That was funny a s Shiznit...Cutting down the Goal Post !!!!

LMAO

We need Johnnie Morton to score and break out the "catepelier"! Now that's old school!

Speaking of "Old School"

What did Butch Johnson call his TD celebration? The California Quake (yeah I know he played in Texas)...something like that?!

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)     :thumbsdown:

I'm with shatterproof. Ward's imitations are terrible. :headbanger: Plus he acted like a complete jackass on the play where he was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really, he is a complete jackass, but one who is revered (rightfully) for the way he plays between the snap and the whistle.

Ward is a jackass?? Are you serious? His "bad" imitations just mock the fags who did them previously. He's just having fun. In comparison to all the other Prima Donnas at the WR position. Ward is a team player and when he got called for the unsportsmanlike he just let his emotions get away from him. He's a fiiery competitor, but certainly not a jackass.

Yes I'm serious. Ward's a cocky punk. He didn't let his emotions get away from him, he acted like a jackass. That was probably the biggest celebration for a routine first down in the history of the NFL. First he spiked the ball at the defender's feet, then he did some more gesturing, then he did the most exagerrated "first down" point I have ever seen. The guy is constantly out there acting incredulous when something doesn't go his way, and showing people up either by getting in their face, or by gesturing or imitating somebody. In terms of receiving and blocking, he does everything you want him to do, but unfortunately he tops it off by consistently acting like a jackass.

T.O. this week was hilarious! The waiter... hahah priceless!!!

Can't copy that sh!t either.. that was gay.

haha, you got served! then mccardell served up a plate of his own. brilliant.

And, McCardell did it better. It took TO half an hour to get that damn towell on his arm. Keenan did quicker and better. Funny!

Mike Vrablel pulling a "psyche" to a fan in Carolina after he scored.

hahaha... oh no... i hope it was a little kid!!!!

i didn't see that one :pointstosky:

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)     :rolleyes:

I'm with shatterproof. Ward's imitations are terrible. :rolleyes: Plus he acted like a complete jackass on the play where he was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really, he is a complete jackass, but one who is revered (rightfully) for the way he plays between the snap and the whistle.

Yes I'm serious. Ward's a cocky punk. He didn't let his emotions get away from him, he acted like a jackass. That was probably the biggest celebration for a routine first down in the history of the NFL. First he spiked the ball at the defender's feet, then he did some more gesturing, then he did the most exagerrated "first down" point I have ever seen. The guy is constantly out there acting incredulous when something doesn't go his way, and showing people up either by getting in their face, or by gesturing or imitating somebody. In terms of receiving and blocking, he does everything you want him to do, but unfortunately he tops it off by consistently acting like a jackass.

I can only assume you are not from Pittsburgh, and do not watch many Steeler games, let alone the other shows such as "The Jerome Bettis show", etc. Ward is mild-mannered, quiet, and polite, not as you describe him. Don't know exactly where you got your strong opinions on Ward, but from everything everyone around here has seen, you are mistaken..... :cheers:

We need Johnnie Morton to score and break out the "catepelier"! Now that's old school!

Speaking of "Old School"

What did Butch Johnson call his TD celebration? The California Quake (yeah I know he played in Texas)...something like that?!

I think Johnny Morton might actually suck off a Donkey if he ever gets into the endzone again!

What the hell was CJ's dance for the TD called back?

And all that for nothing.

What was CJS dance vs pitts?

It was one where he kinda shook and i think he spun around. It's hard to describe but it was kinda funny just cus it looked so weird. I bet someone can find a video of it.

3. Imitation River Dance (Ward)     :blink:

I'm with shatterproof. Ward's imitations are terrible. :thumbsup: Plus he acted like a complete jackass on the play where he was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Really, he is a complete jackass, but one who is revered (rightfully) for the way he plays between the snap and the whistle.

I can only assume you are not from Pittsburgh, and do not watch many Steeler games, let alone the other shows such as "The Jerome Bettis show", etc. Ward is mild-mannered, quiet, and polite, not as you describe him. Don't know exactly where you got your strong opinions on Ward, but from everything everyone around here has seen, you are mistaken..... :huh:

Ward just did the Ickey Shuffle. That pretty much proves that his imitations are not intended to make a point to active players by mocking them. He's just being a total freaking jackass. Mocking a guy who retired before you even started your career? Give me a break. Also, his version of the Ickey Shuffle sucked, just like his TO flap sucked and all his other imitations have sucked. Ward = jackass.